+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Supreme Court's recent decisions.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Supreme Court's recent decisions.

rapists, especially child rapists, are the scum of the earth. They deserve the death penalty a thousand times over. But, incarceration is the next best thing. prison guards suddenly find themselves "busy" when a gang of inmates takes to beating rapists to death. Thats how much they are despised, even by their own kind.

These judges who are affectively saying its "just another crime" are also monsters, they should be made to stand before the fireing squad just like the criminals they try to protect.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    These judges who are affectively saying its "just another crime" are also monsters, they should be made to stand before the fireing squad just like the criminals they try to protect.
    But once upon a time, public lynchings were considered an acceptable form of social justice. Racial segregation was considered a standard practice to maintain the proper social order. And back in 1967, when the Supreme Court overturned the laws of 28 states that outlawed inter-racial marriages, public polls at the time indicated that 91% of Americans supported banning the practice. So just because a decision is unpopular doesn't mean that its not the right thing to do...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

that is just stupid especially the rapist part, what the hell are they going to learn by staying in jail for a perod of time for the crime they have done. all they loss is part of their life depending on how long the sentences was for thr rape crime
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    [B]So two questions for discussion:

1) What do you think about the child rapists decision?
    2) Since they said death penalty is considered "cruel and unusual punishment" for the crime, can we find a mid-way between a death sentence and life in prison....say...taking their extra organs or maybe medical test? In this case consider it a debt to society they are paying back, and not a punishment.

Feel free to add anything to the topic if you want.
    I think that it's a pretty heinous decision. Taking away a child's innocence is just as bad a crime as murder. You're taking away their livelyhood and subjecting them to years of therapy, flashbacks and distrust toward other humans. The child is no longer a happy-go-lucky soul, but a scared kid who's constantly wondering why Uncle Jimmy put his hands in a danger zone. There's no way that they should let ANY rapist live, let alone leave prison!! They let sex offenders live in the same neighborhoods as our kids in Minneapolis! For the longest time, there was a convicted child molester livin' next door to my friend's house and his mother would always worry about my friend's little sister's safety. Nobody should be forced to live near a sex criminal, nor should sex criminals live anywhere near any other rational human being.

To answer question number two is quite simple: CASTERATION!! *spelling?*

Take his short sword from him, chop off Mr. Happy, nip him at the bud, cut off loose ends, cut that sh*t up like deli ham!! If the death penalty is cruel and unusual, I'm quite certain that human neutering isn't. Consider it 'Animal Control'. LOL.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

So just because a decision is unpopular doesn't mean that its not the right thing to do...
    I don't see how making child rape a non-death sentence punishable offense is good?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    I don't see how making child rape a non-death sentence punishable offense is good?
    Basically, the Supreme Court stated that the Death Penalty should be reserved for heinous crimes that result in the death of the victim. If this wasn't the case, then how can you draw the line on when the Death Penalty applies, and when it doesn't. Under the reign of King George in England, there was a case where a 13 year old boy was hung for stealing a silver spoon! Isn't the opposite extreme just as bad as allowing child rapists to live??? And what do you do in the case where the perpetrator was wrongly convicted. You just can't resurrect someone after the fact...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Basically, the Supreme Court stated that the Death Penalty should be reserved for heinous crimes that result in the death of the victim. If this wasn't the case, then how can you draw the line on when the Death Penalty applies, and when it doesn't. Under the reign of King George in England, there was a case where a 13 year old boy was hung for stealing a silver spoon! Isn't the opposite extreme just as bad as allowing child rapists to live??? And what do you do in the case where the perpetrator was wrongly convicted. You just can't resurrect someone after the fact...
    Good point Len, but criminals or the accused are not executed right at the point of arrest. I would HOPE that all of them get a fair trial, and have enough confident in the crime scene investigation teams.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Well thats where i disagree with the Supreme Court, it should be based on the worst acts of heinous crimes, which includes child rape. Where these acts don't have to have a physical death of the victim to meet this requirement for a death sentence. Since, most of the time it results in the death of the child spirit, innocence, and stable mental state anyway. They may be physically alive, but their dead inside.

The line would be drawn at, crimes would have to be classified heinous enough to meet the death penalty status. Which would be determined by the courts of each state. Thats the line drawn.

It should be "Death Penalty should be reserved for heinous crimes that result in the mental or physical death of the victim".

And what do you do in the case where the perpetrator was wrongly convicted.
    See legend's post.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast