+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Swine Flu: nature or man's fault and what is it's effect?

Newbie sarcosuchus is off to a good start sarcosuchus's Avatar
    Thanks

Swine Flu: nature or man's fault and what is it's effect?

While I was watching T.V this morning, the dreaded swine flu and it kills more people everyday. But I am just curios; during the past years there influenza virus like that that spread but not in the whole world, like the dreaded bubonic plague that once destroy the population of the west. But still this flu is different... even there are vaccines more and more people are been affected everyday so I want your opinion.. is it human or nature's fault? and what will be it's effect in the world?
    sarcosuchus bite

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Swine Flu: nature or man's fault and what is it's effect?

I blame mother nature and you know what I am feeling less sorry for choking her atmostphere and gouging her ozone layer. It will likk a few people but the regular flu does plenty of that.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

It's actually a combination of both...

Mother Nature for permitting the abomination mixing of viruses from pigs, ducks, chickens and humans...

And Modern Civilization for higher population densities, and the increased speed of world travel for the rapid spread of transmission vectors...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie AnimeAddict is off to a good start AnimeAddict's Avatar
    Thanks

I noticed that this Chinese New Year it is the year of the pig and swine (pig) flu is affecting the world also when Bird flu hit the globe it was year the of the bird... its quite stange, I wonder if when its the year of the rat it might be the plague again?

Banned neko nathaniel is off to a good start neko nathaniel's Avatar
    Thanks

okokok 1st off its mans falt for starting the flue stran ok and its u git it like any other cold ok its humans falt for not having good hi geen to prevent them from giting it'' poent blank '' LIKE WASHINGH YOUR FING HANDS BE FOR EATING AND AFTER U GIT OUT OF THE BATHROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Both ends are working middle, without question.

Human made chemicals are getting into everything these days (even toothpaste!) and mix with natural compounds etc. blah blah blah, which strengthens/mutants the existing strain/organism into something humans are vulnerable against. Further still are the poor hygiene circumstances in many places around the world fueling the spread of this... virus, and as Len said is aided by travel en masse.

However, mother nature is housing this ninja bomb and instigating the virus by not doing a thing. She facilitates the sickness in her environment and gives it the sustenance it requires to plague the animal kingdom. Her environment by the way, is full of pollutants just itching to get their hands a naive virus and turn it into a star. That doesn't make much sense.

Nature can't really be blame I would say. It has no thought which reveals to the thinker that it has no intent, as in nature can't be a part of any problem with opposing parties; nature has absolutely no opinion. Though I can't say it isn't a factor of the problem.

Also, one cannot fully blame humanity even if we actually are a huge benefactor of the problem. It's just a coincidence :3

As for the effect, it's swine flu.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

its both either way, for the most part, its just everything no just the two seprate since we are apart of nature in a way. Its all just working itself out and changing.

even if humans try to remove something, another will pop up in its place. nature is just like that, it works it way around to fit in conditions it has to survive, and thrive. If they turn out bad or good its experimenting while conditions in the atmosphere, and temps change. Things are going to die, and something new will pop up in its place and be stronger and able to resist it.

humans though, well we have our hands in everything with all kinds of chemicals and products that goes into everything that we make or consume. everything has a price to pay for that and sometimes it comes out in the foods and people catch it from eating it, or like with swine flu everything gets sick and cant always be detected. not everything is caused just from nature, sometimes it can be human held work that causes the problem, since theres so many of us now its become easier to spread almost anything that comes into contact with someone.

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Otaku chrystalann2004 is off to a good start chrystalann2004's Avatar
    Thanks

yes people may have die from swine flue .
    I find kind of strage the that poeple who had passed were heavyier build .
    If rember rite i think in mexico.
    how keep animal pen they wer over pack.

i say 2 are to blame

the envirmet is changing

there are alot more people and some area are over popualtid
    and dose not have leave enegh founds too care for animals proprlty
    Last edited by chrystalann2004; Jun 28, 2009 at 04:33 PM. Reason: miss spellings

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast