+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Swine Flu: nature or man's fault and what is it's effect?

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Swine Flu: nature or man's fault and what is it's effect?

What I find funny is that your going deeper then I meant it to be. Yes I know all of those are fatal and yes I know HIV/AIDs don't kill you it just makes your more valnerable to bugs that do kill, and I am not claiming to know the states either, just that by simple washing your hands and taking a shower every night and the usual highgean care people SHOULD be doing greatly lowers your chances of infections, which is kind of shocking exatly how many people do not do that and I am not just talking about those in poverty stricken nations and such. One of my uncles is a Dr.

Once again my question was this. Would you WILLINGLY get your self infected and die to benofit nature your self after making your suggestion of others doing so as well? Thats all I am getting at. Its a simple yes or no. Completely screw the senariow of oh I am already infected I am going to off my self with a bullet to avoid the possibility of miserable death, at least I am going to benofit, blah blah blah. I repeat my self as to make sure you understand the question and for you to stop dancing around it. Are you WILLING to get your self infected INTENTIONALY to later possibly die to benofit nature?
    Why am I emphisising this so much? Simple, because your remark was exstreamly cold and callas, because if you are not willing to put your own life into that little mix then I suggest to not make comments like that as they are extreamly hypocritical.
    Last edited by Scourge; Jul 08, 2009 at 02:15 PM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Swine Flu: nature or man's fault and what is it's effect?

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    What I find funny is that your going deeper then I meant it to be. Yes I know all of those are fatal and yes I know HIV/AIDs don't kill you it just makes your more valnerable to bugs that do kill, and I am not claiming to know the states either, just that by simple washing your hands and taking a shower every night and the usual highgean care people SHOULD be doing greatly lowers your chances of infections, which is kind of shocking exatly how many people do not do that and I am not just talking about those in poverty stricken nations and such. One of my uncles is a Dr.
    Not always. And not necessarily.
    Once again my question was this. Would you WILLINGLY get your self infected and die to benofit nature your self after making your suggestion of others doing so as well? Thats all I am getting at. Its a simple yes or no. Completely screw the senariow of oh I am already infected I am going to off my self with a bullet to avoid the possibility of miserable death, at least I am going to benofit, blah blah blah. I repeat my self as to make sure you understand the question and for you to stop dancing around it. Are you WILLING to get your self infected INTENTIONALY to later possibly die to benofit nature?
    Why am I emphisising this so much? Simple, because your remark was exstreamly cold and callas, because if you are not willing to put your own life into that little mix then I suggest to not make comments like that as they are extreamly hypocritical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tula View Post
    I do recall saying there was a contradiction in there somewhere.

But yeah, you’re right, at the moment I don’t mind living so I do.
    I’m not sure the exact science behind it (for one reason or other) but it’s almost pretty damn impossible (even under hypnosis) for a person of no mental illness/defect/ailment to commit suicide spur of the moment on a whim. I think I read somewhere it had to do with the limbic system or whatever. So I guess I can use that as my excuse for why I won’t get in a line with several million people and purposefully try and get infected with some potential fatal disease.
    Sounds like a 'no' to me.
    And yep. I am cold and callous. And at times I can be a hypocrite.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3