+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Tattoos?

Newbie Seraphim Tears may be famous one day Seraphim Tears may be famous one day Seraphim Tears's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tattoos?

People can be very expressive. Everyone expresses themselves or who they are by what they do or what they have. Tattoos used to be very taboo, but it can express a lot about a person. One could never know the story behind one's tattoo. I don't think there is anything wrong with tattoos, as long as its not offensive or not private places that are revealed. No one should dislike someone for the color of their skin or the colors on their skin.
    Live life to the fullest and never stop.

Otaku Bow Adventure Champion OdysseanPromise may be famous one day OdysseanPromise may be famous one day
    Montclair, NJ (School), Severn, MD (Home)
    Thanks

Personally, I don't have any tatoos because I could probably never really come up with an image that I would be content to keep on my body forever.

During Basic training, a bunch of the idiots in my company got all manner of tattoos while they were on pass. Some of them were the typical "super patriotic, eagle jumping out of a burning building" type deals, and others were the crests for Military Police or whatever. Since it was middle of nowhere Missouri, most of them weren't that great.

However, I did get a chance to talk to people about some really meaningful tattoos they had, since almost none of my friends have tattoos themselves. My one buddy, VanMammeran, had his father's initials tattoo'd at the base of his neck, as he had passed away when he was 12.

Things like that can be very meaningful, and are probably of the few times I would consider getting tattoos. Doing things like that mark a closeness to a person, and are a constant reminder of them.

Personally, other than things like that, I would probably consider getting notable quotes from Metal Gear Solid, or from The Protomen, like "Even now there is hope", or the entirety of Snake's speech to Raiden at the end of Metal Gear Solid 2.

Of course, I would be afraid that the tattoo artist would make a typo >.<

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

again and again, i rather hide my thoughts and explore both sides of the arguement. first, tattoos can be used to express a feeling through a drawing, and can be a way of showing your feelings. but many people do not know that tattoos used to be a sign of crime and of gangs. many people also don't realize that when your 20 the tattoo looks cool, but when you apply for a serious job at the age of 30 and the tattoo is visible, the worker judges you on that. and also, many people do not think about this, but how 'cool' is it to be 80 and to have a tattoo that says 'give me money' or what ever? that is weird. also, the cost for removing a tattoo is expensive, and technically, it would have been cheaper to re-think the whole 'getting a tattoo' and saving 500 dollars or so. and people never think about this if it does not happen to them, but tattoos can lead to skin disease and aids that can be fatal, but since many people do not get these diseases from tattoos, they do not think about it. so based on this, make your choice, but remember, the long run outlasts the short term effects.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Newbie Cobra_Commander is just another face in the crowd Cobra_Commander's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tattos?

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    your skin, dont be sarcasim about it, should it be allowed to show how people express of how they live?

Why would you even wonder this? A person can do whatever they want to their body.

You just have to be smart about what you choose to get.

Otaku Sasuke Is Emo may be famous one day Sasuke Is Emo's Avatar
    Thanks

i think tats are reevloting1 theyare there forever and ever... never get one
    Love only if you are willing to hate.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Is Emo View Post
    i think tats are reevloting1 theyare there forever and ever... never get one
    Hmm must dissagree with you there because some people want to have tattoos to express how they feel and who they like. i know tons of people who has their wies name inkedon thier arm. its not a bad thing and if you dont liek it then just stay away from them

Newbie trinityblood is just another face in the crowd trinityblood's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that if people want a tatoo then its their right.y should any1 stop them.most of my family members have them and i kno im gunna get some.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trinityblood View Post
    i think that if people want a tatoo then its their right.y should any1 stop them.most of my family members have them and i kno im gunna get some.
    cool man and yea your right no one has the right to top anyone to get a tatoo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast