+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11

Thread: Tattoos?

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tattoos?

I don't think tattoos are bad at all and it is a great way of expression. I know if I ever lost someone very dear to me I would probably get a tattoo that signifys my love for them and how much I miss them.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Is Emo View Post
    i think tats are reevloting1 theyare there forever and ever... never get one
    first learn how to spell. people can think that tattoos are revolting because they would not let some foreign liquid touch their body. but since everyone is granted one body, i believe that people can express their views or their personality via tattoos. even if people frown upon tattoos because the tattoos have been used by gangs in history, doesnt mean that all gang ppl have tattoos, and that all ppl that have tattoos are in gangs. Tattooing has been practiced worldwide. The Ainu, the indigenous people of Japan, wore facial tattoos. Tattooing was widespread among Polynesian peoples, and among certain tribal groups in the Philippines, Borneo, Africa, North America, South America, Mesoamerica, Europe, Japan, Cambodia and China. Despite some taboos surrounding tattooing, the art continues to be popular all over the world. so it was a ritual that is carried along today.

F.Y.I
    The Ainu are an ethnic group indigenous to Hokkaidō and north of Honshū in Northern Japan, the Kuril Islands, much of Sakhalin, and the southernmost third of the Kamchatka peninsula.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Otaku Ritoru-chan may be famous one day Ritoru-chan may be famous one day
    Thanks

Tattoos have always been around, for thousands of years, and not necessarily used as a form of art or expression. Certain tribes use it to display status, others as a war sign.

I have a tattoo on my right shoulder of my zodiac symbol (aquarius) and I did it because its something that personifies me as a person. I've always been interested in astrology, and I chose it because its something that would never change, and its not something rediculous like a little whale you got cause your sister wanted you too (I had a friend that did that and he - yes, I said HE, doesn't like it)...
    "You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music." -- The Cable Guy
    Photography | @Twitter | Website

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ritoru-chan View Post
    Tattoos have always been around, for thousands of years, and not necessarily used as a form of art or expression. Certain tribes use it to display status, others as a war sign.

I have a tattoo on my right shoulder of my zodiac symbol (aquarius) and I did it because its something that personifies me as a person. I've always been interested in astrology, and I chose it because its something that would never change, and its not something rediculous like a little whale you got cause your sister wanted you too (I had a friend that did that and he - yes, I said HE, doesn't like it)...
    I like the reason you got the tattoo now that is something I would do and I know I criticized some people in here when I was posting earlier but after consideration I've actually am getting a tattoo across my lower back or my ankle a picture that I found years ago. It's a tribal symbols going straight across the tigers face. I love it and it's my favorite animal and my heritage. I have a little Cherokee in me. I want to show it off.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ritoru-chan View Post

hmm you got point about that, Zodiac tattoo's what are they like? I never seen a zodiac tattoo before, just clown's and crosse's and dragon's.

Newbie worldpeace2529 is off to a good start worldpeace2529's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG I WANT A TATTOO SOO BADLY well anyways, i think people should have them if they want to, and i think the age should be lowered to like... i dk 15?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by worldpeace2529 View Post
    OMG I WANT A TATTOO SOO BADLY well anyways, i think people should have them if they want to, and i think the age should be lowered to like... i dk 15?
    Big decisions like having tattoos should be done after puberty.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    I like the reason you got the tattoo now that is something I would do and I know I criticized some people in here when I was posting earlier but after consideration I've actually am getting a tattoo across my lower back or my ankle a picture that I found years ago. It's a tribal symbols going straight across the tigers face. I love it and it's my favorite animal and my heritage. I have a little Cherokee in me. I want to show it off.
    I have cherokee in me too . Sadly I mostly remember the trail of tears when I think of them and I don't think I'll get a tatto about that. As for hassun, I'd have to agree people should wait until they're older cause getting a tatoo is serious. You should be more mature before making a decision about that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11