+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Tattoos?

Newbie theedge182 may be famous one day theedge182 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Tattoos?

i think tattos is a serious commitment. like there really cool but if you get one your stuck with it. so like getting a tatto of a girls name is stupid because if you break up you have a random name on your body, but i really like the collage tattos that are like all up and down the arms and across the upper back thats also cool. SOOOOO i think tattos is a good thing to have but not if there going to be something stupid or if your two young

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

i think it's nothing wrong with it. it's freedom of speech in a different form. i wanna tatto on my ankle or lower back with my zodiac sign and maybe my name or a play boy bunny or a thing named "baby gurl"
    yea boy!!!!!!!!

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't see why tattoos should be disallowed. Being Christian, I am aware of tattoos being frowned upon by some religious leaders, but well... I don't know. I have mixed feelings. I don't really like the idea of hurting yourself just for a tattoo, and at the same time I don't think tattoos are wrong. But people should be allowed to choose what they want - so no, no disallowing of tattoos.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

the bible specifically says in exodus "thou shalt not mark thyselves with ink in the way of the people of this land".

however you have to take that in context. at that time the general populous tatooed images of false gods on themselves and God didn't want people to think that israel worshiped that kinda god.

but the cultural context has changed. how many people do u see religiously tatoeing an image of Ba'al or some other ancient god on themselves? so i think that it's ok to get a tatoo as long as it's not offensive.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    the bible specifically says in exodus "thou shalt not mark thyselves with ink in the way of the people of this land".

however you have to take that in context. at that time the general populous tatooed images of false gods on themselves and God didn't want people to think that israel worshiped that kinda god.

but the cultural context has changed. how many people do u see religiously tatoeing an image of Ba'al or some other ancient god on themselves? so i think that it's ok to get a tatoo as long as it's not offensive.
    You just reminded me of something. Awhile back I read about a group of Christian bikers that traveled the country on motorcycles and preached in different states. They had many "Christian" tattoos. What really caught my attention was their reason for the tattoos. According to them if you use something for good even though it was considered wrong its then justified. So tattoos can aren't wrong if they are used for good intentions.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

why do you think that artist use christian arts?, what does the desings represent? clan? gang members?

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that tattoos are a great way to express who you are and what you like. on the other hand the has to be a line drawn that seperates the appropriate from the in appropriate. im gonna get several when i graduate.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

if you wanted a tatto would it like have you remember things that happen your past life?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast