+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Tattoos?

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tattoos?

it all depends on what you want. but i would get something that i would not get tired of looking at or i could just hide it so i didnt have to.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

now if a man put a tattoo on his chest, would he say someone that this girl here broke my heart? lol

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been holding my tounge but I'll just say it anyway;

Getting a tattoo is foolish.

1. You run the risk of infection and desease.

2. You're body changes after 25, those tattoo's do NOT stay looking the same as you age.

3. It WILL negitively affect your ability to work with others and limit your ability to get jobs.

4. In some places it will make people think you are a member of the Mafia.

5. Tribal or heritage tattoo's when you are not a member is disrespectful.

6. Tattoo's in languages you don't speak often end up saying things like "I have diarrhea" (true story).

7. If you ever change your mind it will cost you $1,000 per tattoo to remove it and as painful as getting a tattoo is it hurts significantly more to have it removed.

When I was younger I thought Tattoo's were cool. Now I just consider them one of the more permenant ways to damage your body and reputation.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

2. You're body changes after 25, those tattoo's do NOT stay looking the same as you age.
    If you have the money you can get those touched up.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    If you have the money you can get those touched up.
    Because that boat looks really awsome as a Galley ship... and the slim little lady just put on a few pounds. It's not just fading Miroku.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

that is true that the tattoo fades when gaining weight but how else does it fades?

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    that is true that the tattoo fades when gaining weight but how else does it fades?
    The color fades with time. If you don't get it recolored every once in awhile it will look very bad. the best are the black ones because this wouldn't be a problem.

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

just because you dont like them does not mean you have to criticize everyone else for their choices. sure they take the chances but that is "THEIR DECISION".
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast