+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Tattoos?

Newbie Joe Monster may be famous one day Joe Monster may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Tattoos?

Personally I think tattoos can be just as beautiful as any other piece of artwork. What bothers me is when people get them just to be "cool".

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    that is true that the tattoo fades when gaining weight but how else does it fades?
    Its called stretching and it happens to everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by hyuuga13 View Post
    just because you dont like them does not mean you have to criticize everyone else for their choices. sure they take the chances but that is "THEIR DECISION".
    Ah, dude, It is the debate and discussion section. If you dont want someone to dissagree with you dont read a section dedicated to differing opinions.

Also just because you dont like my list doesnt make it any less true. Can you discredit any of them?

BTW, WHO said I dont like them? They look cool... when they are new. That is still a stupid reason to get one especially when compared with all the reasons not to. Use Henna, it still looks cool and doesnt have all the disadvantages I listed.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    BTW, WHO said I dont like them? They look cool... when they are new.
    Does this mean you got one in your younger days??

Jokes aside, I've been thinking of getting one for a while now, for the obvious reasons that I think it's cool. I know of ones where they come off after a while, my bro got one of those during his trip to the strip. I'm not as worried about getting stuck with one for the rest of my life, more of the reason mentioned before about the stretching and stuff.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro View Post
    Does this mean you got one in your younger days??

Jokes aside, I've been thinking of getting one for a while now, for the obvious reasons that I think it's cool. I know of ones where they come off after a while, my bro got one of those during his trip to the strip. I'm not as worried about getting stuck with one for the rest of my life, more of the reason mentioned before about the stretching and stuff.
    Sure, it came with a plastic backing and lasted about 1 week.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Sure, it came with a plastic backing and lasted about 1 week.
    Craker jack tattoos dont count!!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Could have swore she was talking about those that came with the 5 cent bubblegum tattoos

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Hey! I paid $3.50 for that set. The Craker Jack Tattoo's only last about 24 hours. You get what you pay for after all.

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, dude, It is the debate and discussion section. If you dont want someone to dissagree with you dont read a section dedicated to differing opinions.
    I really dont care if ppl agree or disagree with me. this is an opinion site and i was just voicing my opinion like i am free to do.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast