+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Tattoos?

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tattoos?

i myself would like a tattoo myself but due to lack of money i'm not getting one still maybe the summer or autumn. Anyways most common advice is make sure that the tattoo palour is medical cert. and it is licensed to do tattoos. Oh and makes sure the tattoo you want is the one you're proud of. And it can be hidden by ur clothes coz of schools if they rules about it or workplaces. i know that people who get tattoos mean that they dun care about what other people think. But even then tattoos should not cost you ur job or education! So yea, i myself want this tattoo

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

tattoos are like about 100 for that kind of tattoo and its hard to find a person with experience so i recommend that you find a expert artist and get that tattoo, i want something like a scar on my face but a little different, i'll show it if i ever get the chance to get it

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

well I personally don't have a problem with tattoos, but i recommend peeople who want one should really sit down and think of a tattoo of meaning, if u simply get a tattoo that represents nothing about yourself then to me its stupid, not to mention the fact that one day when u grow up and mature a little bit, u may not want that tattoo anymore. Its different like i said if u get a tattoo that means something about yourself or family.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well i like them im gettin one on my 16 b/day hopefuly ^__^
    but yeah i like them really alldepens on who does it and what it is ^__^

Newbie Scooooter may be famous one day Scooooter may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    tattoos are like about 100 for that kind of tattoo and its hard to find a person with experience so i recommend that you find a expert artist and get that tattoo, i want something like a scar on my face but a little different, i'll show it if i ever get the chance to get it
    I got a question for you. WHo do you know that would only charge $100 fo a tat that size.

Oh and gettin a tat of a scar on your face isn't a good idea. I know someone that got a tat on his neck & ear he finally had to find the right cover up makeup to get a job. So if you want to try to live off welfare or have some other skill(playin an instrument really good, pro-wrestlingor something of the like) I would highly advise you not to get a tat of a scar on your face.

Otaku LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound's Avatar
    Thanks

tatoos are uber kawaii im getting one next year when im 16 i love them you can do almost any thing and theyre theyre for ever but NEVER EVER tatoo some ones name unless your MARRIED AND TRULEY IN LOVE
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Malaysia -> Sabah -> Kota Kinabalu -> Jalan Kepayan
    Thanks

Tattoos? I won't want them because it would hurt sooo much that I'd probably faint! BTW, if you want one but don't know where to start, I'd suggest getting one with your family name in it. I meant you WERE born with that family name right? So there might be no regrets. . . Also, it'll tell every one something like : I'm a (insert name) and I'm proud of it! Well, something like that . . . . . .

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scooooter View Post
    I got a question for you. WHo do you know that would only charge $100 fo a tat that size.

Oh and gettin a tat of a scar on your face isn't a good idea. I know someone that got a tat on his neck & ear he finally had to find the right cover up makeup to get a job. So if you want to try to live off welfare or have some other skill(playin an instrument really good, pro-wrestlingor something of the like) I would highly advise you not to get a tat of a scar on your face.
    nah nah i meant by that, mean like a design or something, not a scar besides i asked my dad if i could get one and guess they are only good ones in the black hills of where i live at, besides the tattoos here are only $25 bucks lol, thanks for the heads up though

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast