+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Tattoos?

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tattoos?

i think tattoos are fine...like what saz said...but tattoos are making your body feel pain all those chemicals stuff like its not good for your body....anyway it really depends on your self.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that tatoos should be allowed because it shows your intrest and alot of time who you are and who you love. Though you do need to be carefull with putting names on you unless its like your mom or a very close family member. But yeah tatoos are a way to express so theres no reason for it to not be alowed.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exderz View Post
    i think tattoos are fine...like what saz said...but tattoos are making your body feel pain all those chemicals stuff like its not good for your body....anyway it really depends on your self.
    exactly, it just how the person feel in their own matter of way, like it's their skin they can do what they want with it

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

I have tattoos and i think that there great. If you want to express yourself in that way, thats your own decision. Tattoos are not meant for everybody and not everyone's way of showing things about themself. And your not hurting yourself or abusing your body.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nympho View Post
    I have tattoos and i think that there great. If you want to express yourself in that way, thats your own decision. Tattoos are not meant for everybody and not everyone's way of showing things about themself. And your not hurting yourself or abusing your body.
    you got a point about that now, it is abusing your body, but does it harm your feelings for others?

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

yea..i mean its a persons body..... and they should be able to do what ever they want to do. as for me i want to have 99.99 percent of my body to have tats and body percings. so i dont know it depends on the person really.

Tanks zyta

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

You know, I don't think anyone said it wasn't the persons own choice whether or not to get a tattoo just whether it was a good idea and harmful to the body.

I still stand by my previous post.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Someone please explain to me the purpose of ruining your body to mark it up with something that you probably wont want on there in about 5 years. I think it is stupid to get a tattoo in the first place. I do not put anyone down that wants one but I just don't like it. Why do you want to go through the pain of sitting there and being stabbed by needles putting ink inot your skin?
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast