Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Tattoos...?

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Tattoos...?

ok whats your input on tatoos me myself like them sometimes ( gettin one when 16)

well theres soom i really like
    >>>>

then ones like >>>>>><<<<<<<whitch are not cool ( ewwww)
    so what do u think of them are they a west of money bad for your skin ect plz let me know ^__^

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: tatoos...?

well... just have to say this for the moment:
    In Walmart there was a guy on about his 70s... and he looked like a very colorful jello..... it was really gross...

One is not going to be young for ever.... ya know and with the years the skin becomes jello.... and so the stuff on it...... eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww.....

plus I consider myself pretty enough that I don't need anything on it to ruin it
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: tatoos...?

Personally, I don't care. It's a form of artwork, which I respect most forms, but it's not something I'm willing to have on me. I'd have to live with it for the rest of my life. I like change and I couldn't really change it. For some people it looks good, others, not so much.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

lol i soo want one but if i get one of thos fade aways it wont work cos my mum got one of this like 4 -5 years ago and its still as clear as daylight. but it is a form of artwork which would be really very tricky to master. but most come out class ( im soo getting in on my ancile or wrst)

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Re: tatoos...?

And what if u don't like it after u put it on ur skin?
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Thanks

ill save or what ever and get a lazer thingy what ever its called to get it off and if its ad i wont care for the pain

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    ok whats your input on tatoos me myself like them sometimes ( gettin one when 16)

well theres soom i really like
    >>>>[

then ones like >>>>>>COLOR="Pink"]<<<<<<<[/COLOR]whitch are not cool ( ewwww)
    so what do u think of them are they a west of money bad for your skin ect plz let me know ^__^
    Well equinn, I realliy dig that pic... the eyes on the back. Its very surreal, I love stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    well... just have to say this for the moment:
    In Walmart there was a guy on about his 70s... and he looked like a very colorful jello..... it was really gross...

One is not going to be young for ever.... ya know and with the years the skin becomes jello.... and so the stuff on it...... eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww.....

plus I consider myself pretty enough that I don't need anything on it to ruin it
    Ha ha ha "jelly colors"... *slaps knee. That Does sound pretty gross. But, by the time your 70 you're gross anyway, so, why not make a statement when you're young right? I mean whats the differnce between gross wrinkled nasty skin... And, gross, wrinkled, nasty TATTOOED skin? It'll all be nasty, and you'll have no choice but to love it regardless.

I myself have 3 tattoos (no color yet)... Both of my sons names. And a giant lizard that sits on my shoulder and tail wraps around my breast (you can see the shoulder part of it in my profile pic).
    ... Not Ever Again...

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Tattoos eh well i have bin wanting one for years now and thinking of it for real. I would get one like of a dragon or some thing on my arm just need the money.and yes i know its forever and thats why its takeing me so long to get one i want to pick some thing ill be proud of over the years and not get sick of it in like two years.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast