Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Tattoos...?

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: tatoos...?

i love tat's and am getting one as soon as possible, but i really want a barcode on my wrist, i love it !!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

i think tattoos are a great expression when they mean something from your heart. Anything else, i think is kinda lame...

^_^ the only tattoo i would get is of Soshi's real name in big gothic letters across my shoulder baldes! cuz he's always got my back!

^_^ Soshi would think it the sweetest thing ever... but the only thing that makes me reconsider is that he likes my pale skin... so to mark it like that would be a big change, and he'd always wonder what it would look like with out it...

but i don't know... i may surprise him one day!

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

i think some people would have to understand that tat's dont ever come off, and its like scars, you cant get rid of them so you have to love them,

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Noxious_Craft View Post
    i think some people would have to understand that tat's dont ever come off, and its like scars, you cant get rid of them so you have to love them,
    I know there for ever and thats why its taking me so long to pick out on that i like over the years.and there is a way to get rid of tattoos but its expensive to do so not worth doing it ull spend more on taking it off then when u payed for it.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tattoos...?

My belief is that the people need to know the results. They can get diseases and there is always the fact that it may stretch when you get older. It is not a healthy thing. Also there is always first impression on a job interview.I personally wont get one but if anyone wants one I am ok with that.
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

meh i think tattoos are cool on certain types of people. it's not for everyone. I would like to get one, maybe like a couple with one saying Love, Strength and Loyalty and the other with my gf's name with the heart on the background. But they're small, so it wouldnt affect the first impression since it's underneath my clothes. As rk has said, there's a potential for infection if you arent careful.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah well i want one near my neak near my chest u know were i mean ??
    but my sis is like NOWAY!!! IM not letting you !!!

cos u wont get a good job with a tatoo showing

Devoted Otaku BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1's Avatar
    A place called Midnight Sun know as Tranquility
    Thanks

Well I have a tattoo on my upper right arm and I personally love them as a matter of fact I'm going to get another one next weekend on my left arm! Tattoos are okay as long as you don't take it over board!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast