Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Tattoos...?

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tattoos...?

lol, yeah i know sure my gan was telling me wait to u get old u cant wear stap tops ect and im like soo wean im old i dont think i would want to lol >___< haha

Newbie Daft may be famous one day Daft may be famous one day Daft's Avatar
    Thanks

seen chris martin's wrist? he has a tattoo on it. the equal sign. and it was for a good cause. tatoos are art forms, which,try as we might, cant really understand the person who has it. sometimes its art, or you just want to say something silently, like a protest or some sort.
    i respect the opinions of the people who has it, but for me, its something i dont want to put in my body.
    hmmm, how about sun tatoos? hehe
    and

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    lol, yeah i know sure my gan was telling me wait to u get old u cant wear stap tops ect and im like soo wean im old i dont think i would want to lol >___< haha
    I think she meant older, not grand ma old. I think youll be wearing strapless tops for a long time, and tattoos make you look trashy. So getting one there wouldnt be a good idea. The back or your behind is the best place, then only your BF will see it.

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't mind them. Some of the artwork is very interesting and a lot of tattoos have a cool story behind them. I personally won't be gettin one anytime soon but I don't have a problem with people that have them. I don't really like the full
    sleeve tattoos only the individual ones but that is just my opinion.

Otaku fled79 may be famous one day fled79 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well I love tattoos, I have 3 atm and I'm planning on getting at least 3-5 more. My first tat was kind of a mistake but I covered it up with a nice multi-color wizard so you can't even tell it was there. As for my other two I have Patience on my left forearm in Wizard lettering (thats what it's called) and Vengeance on my right forearm in the same lettering. You can see those 2 a bit in my pics. They both have reasoning behind them and I don't think I'll regret any of my tats when I'm older. My grandfather had tattoos, so does my dad even my mother did so it kinda runs in the family for me I guess. It did take me a long time to decide between my first and the one I covered it up with but thats only because I'm so indecisive^^ If I could give you younger people one hint of advice about getting your first tat though it would be get something YOU like, not something your friends think is cool...

Newbie ROCKANIME2007 may be famous one day ROCKANIME2007 may be famous one day ROCKANIME2007's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't mind tatoo's small one's are okay but then you have the people that have them everywhere on their body. that i don't like

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

@Miroku4444---only mu bf then lol if not there i dont know were i want it i was thinking my hand,wrist or ankle but i really want one at the start i wanted rosery beads on my ankle lol

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

There I nothing wrong with some fancy stuff all over your body, I mean it’s been an old art after all. But a far relative of mine had tattoo all over his body, even on his tongue; ended up divorced.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast