Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Tattoos...?

Newbie Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tattoos...?

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    There I nothing wrong with some fancy stuff all over your body, I mean it’s been an old art after all. But a far relative of mine had tattoo all over his body, even on his tongue; ended up divorced.

*shivers* I can't stand seeing people with tatoos all over there bodie, no affense Rave. But I am wanting one, on my lower backside. like maby some thorns or something. But I heard that it cant be to big, just incase you gain weight then I heard it looks messed, same if you get implants and its on your breast.
    By Heartless_mage

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Tattoos? They're all right. If you have one or two. And that they're small. Other than that, I see no use for them except for damaging your skin.

Newbie Apolla92 may be famous one day Apolla92 may be famous one day Apolla92's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    ok whats your input on tatoos me myself like them sometimes ( gettin one when 16)

well theres soom i really like
    >>>>

then ones like >>>>>><<<<<<<whitch are not cool ( ewwww)
    so what do u think of them are they a west of money bad for your skin ect plz let me know ^__^
    the last image is ville valo and the tattoo is edgar ellen poe's eyes because its his favorite author and he has affected his life in many ways, tattoos don't just have to be pretty they have to have meaning. But i like it and i really want to get one but i have to wait 3 more years until i'm of age to and even then i don't think my parents will let me. i wouldn't want to cover my whole body in them but its not gross to see anyone who has but i want a few major pieces for when a life changing event happenes or tattoo any things that has influenced me.

Newbie Thelonious is off to a good start Thelonious's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm all for tattoos as long as they represent something important enough that you want to remember forever. So I would not want to get some cool looking stock tattoo but, lets say, if my hypothetical son were to die, I might get some sort of tattoo in memory of him. I feel thats reasonable.

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

mmmmm tattoos
    ( so hot on a guy!)
    *day dreaming*
    lol ok I'll be serious now
    I like tattoos
    but you do have to live with them for the rest of your life so make sure you'll like it even when you cant see or read it cuz your skins wrinkled over it
    I agree they cant just be pretty it has to mean something special too
    if I got a tattoo it would be on the back of my neck
    as a tribute to my aunts because 3 of them have the same tattoo on the back of their necks
    I wouldn't put the same picture they did though
    I'd want to design my own pic for that

also I know this is really silly but I'd want to put my own name and birthday on my body somewhere ... in small letters
    --- I've seen too many CSI shows and have decided having my info on my body will help move things along so much quicker lol >.< who needs a wallet?
    lol >.<

Otaku Ritoru-chan may be famous one day Ritoru-chan may be famous one day
    Thanks

What I've always thought on tattoos:

Get a tattoo that really means something genuinely true to you. Don't be a bloody twit and get a picture of a hippo tattooed on you simply because you thought it was cute at the time. The damn thing will be on you for the rest of your life and I doubt you could afford the lazer surgery it'd require to remove the darn thing.

Get a tattoo that shows who you are. Something that you are 100% will never change about you. Its an artform, a way to express yourself - be smart about it.

I have a tattoo, on my right shoulderblade, of my zodiac symbol (Aquarius). Yes, I know a lot of people get that kind of tattoo, but I got mine cause I know it'll never change, I don't hate it (I actually forget that its there sometimes), and it expresses the fact I like learning about my own astrology as well as others.

If you choose something that really, truly has something to do with you, and not cause you just want a tattoo.. then good for you. Don't pull what my friend did, he let his sister choose it and now he has a big whale on his left arm... the dork.
    "You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music." -- The Cable Guy
    Photography | @Twitter | Website

Otaku fled79 may be famous one day fled79 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KimiFemi View Post
    mmmmm tattoos
    ( so hot on a guy!)
    *day dreaming*
    lol ok I'll be serious now
    I like tattoos
    but you do have to live with them for the rest of your life so make sure you'll like it even when you cant see or read it cuz your skins wrinkled over it
    I agree they cant just be pretty it has to mean something special too
    if I got a tattoo it would be on the back of my neck
    as a tribute to my aunts because 3 of them have the same tattoo on the back of their necks
    I wouldn't put the same picture they did though
    I'd want to design my own pic for that

also I know this is really silly but I'd want to put my own name and birthday on my body somewhere ... in small letters
    --- I've seen too many CSI shows and have decided having my info on my body will help move things along so much quicker lol >.< who needs a wallet?
    lol >.<
    I like that, I'm getting 1979 across my back in black ink in thick lettering. Going for the faded look and it's gonna round reading left to right shoulderblade to shoulderbalde, I'm hoping it's cool looking. Possibly my last name under that, also in black ink.

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fled79 View Post
    I like that, I'm getting 1979 across my back in black ink in thick lettering. Going for the faded look and it's gonna round reading left to right shoulderblade to shoulderbalde, I'm hoping it's cool looking. Possibly my last name under that, also in black ink.
    Oh that sounds good
    whats more important to a person than their own Identity?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast