+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Teachers learn a new language or get fired?

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Teachers learn a new language or get fired?

yes they should hire someone who knows the language they need but what if they had too many people who only knew english and needed a teacher who knew another language. someone's gotta go. to bad it was that teacher. plus you try to get a 5 year old to learn english with a teacher that doesn't understand when they are saying "i wanna go potty" it is just easier to teach the teacher to understand the "i wanna go potty" in another language. i mean the kid is going to eventually learn english. how would you feel if you didn't know chinese and you had to go to a school where that is what people spoke all the time. it would be helpful if someone would even understand the simplist things so that you could communicate the necessites.
    every rose has a thorn

Otaku Sasuke Is Emo may be famous one day Sasuke Is Emo's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Teachers learn a new language or get fired?

Quote Originally Posted by rockroc View Post
    Eh, its impossible to learn a language in one year, unless you are a genius, and also its the student's responsibility to learn English, not the teachers to learn the student's language. Many school systems have specilists in thoes fields to help the students and translate for them.
    You CAN learn a language in 2 months even if your not a genius... I'm no genius i went to italy for 2 months i came back speaking fluently... (but then i went to school and i forgot it all) as long as you are immersed in the language you will learn... such is the power of the human mind...

and i think its stupid to fire the teachers if the kid cant speak English... why should the teacher get fired if the kid is too lazy to learn our language? he lives in our country hes gotta learn our language or he'll get nowhere at all once he grads...
    Love only if you are willing to hate.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3