+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: teen age sex offenders

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

teen age sex offenders

i was wandering if you think that teenage sex offenders live above the law or do u think that they should get the same punishment as adult sex offenders. i think they should get the same punishiment as adult sex offenders because if they sart really young they will do it again.
    i just want to see your guyses point of view.

Tanks zyta

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: teen age sex offenders

Quote Originally Posted by hiei9957 View Post
    i was wandering if you think that teenage sex offenders live above the law or do u think that they should get the same punishment as adult sex offenders. i think they should get the same punishiment as adult sex offenders because if they sart really young they will do it again.
    i just want to see your guyses point of view.
    I believe that ALL sex offenders should get the same punishment...this my be harsh but I think that sex offenders should be castrated. just for the life of me I cannot see any other way that they will learn. it is either that of we use an old Vietnamese torture method on them.
    Put them in a cage and plant elephant grass under them. everyday you feed them and water the grass.
    use your imagination, for this one.

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

i would rather not.
    i know some one who molested a 7 year old and all he got was probation. it makes me sick that people can get away with something like that. i dont think that its fare for the victoms.

Tanks zyta

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

well when ur young its a little different, ur not an adult, but ur right they may do it again, but doesnt mean they will.Under the age of 18 everything has a slightly different punishment than when ur above 18, it gives the kid another chance, but if he/or she doesnt follow that warning then they should be held in juvi till 18 and then to prison.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Thanks

i dont think that it really matters i really blive that all sex offenders should be treated the same. so i mean if a kid goes and kills some one should they be given a brake.

Tanks zyta

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I thing they should be tried as an adult if the crime is severe enough, and there over 13 or 14. I think it does give some of the worst youth offenders a feeling that they're above the law.

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

no matter what they should be threat like anyone else, coz if they are grown to have sex well they are grown enough to know wht is wrong or wht is wright so let them get the same punishment as adult sex offenders...

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

If the crime is serious enough they usually do trail them as an adult, as for sex offenders, im not sure if that is thought as something as serious as murder. In murder, the person no matter what the aga as long as they knowingly did it, they are trailed as an adult

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast