+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Teen Partying

Newbie xdeath by midnightxx is off to a good start xdeath by midnightxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks to all of you for telling your stories and I can see all of this differently in a way and since I'm still young, if I ever do get into a situation like a party, then I hope I learn my lesson and it's good to hear that you peeps learned and now your better people.

and smart advice on only trusting close friends and family. also nice qoute from south park.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Feb 07, 2011 at 03:39 PM.

Newbie Moose is off to a good start Moose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Teen Partying

Well, as for moose here, ive been smoking pot for the past three years, as well as drinking. Ive been sober from drinking for almost a year, as for pot, 3 months. To be honest, its nothing i asked for, to start doing all that crazy sh**t, but things happen. I deeply regret it though. A kid got killed right in front of me, and i was too high to help him. Sure, someone else killed the guy, but the blood is on my hands, if you know what i mean. Take Moosie's advice, and never start doing that sh***t.

Death is as generation is, a composition of like elements, and a decompostion into the same.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose For This Useful Post:

xdeath by midnightxx (Feb 07, 2011)

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

People are going to make mistakes, and I don't think anyone should try to prevent someone from avoiding every single one of those mistakes. All of these reckless and destructive behaviors are a learning experience, and they're the only things real enough to make a person make a change. No amount of scared straight videos, parental discussion, or stories from friends, is going to be real enough for a person to truly understand. Sometime you just have to let life run it's course, and have faith that the individual comes out on top.

On a side note, I made sure that this thread full of drug conversation featured my 420th post. See, Mega can make a quality contribution, and be practical lol.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mega For This Useful Post:

Otaku POOHEAD189 is off to a good start POOHEAD189's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm pretty straight in a lot of ways. (lol)
    Never been into smoking or drugs or beer. I have best friends, and I have a ton of regular friends, but I have always been an introvert, so parties? not really my thing.
    I honestly think its just humans being flawed.
    Crazy people don't know they're going crazy. They think they're getting saner.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to POOHEAD189 For This Useful Post:

Newbie DarkDragon is off to a good start
    Thanks

Thats funny Ive taken drugs(alcohol,pot) and partied and made an ass of myself and the next day i still get up at 6am and go to school and get good grades, its never affected me I still have the same Iq my brain hasnt been damaged and neither have my grades...but that might just be me...(I never study, but i still have b - b+ average) I can shrug off supposedly addictive effects anytime i have huge period where i never do any of my vices(and i might be 20 now but i started in my teens)
    Last edited by DarkDragon; Feb 08, 2011 at 06:22 PM. Reason: forgot something

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkDragon For This Useful Post:

xdeath by midnightxx (Feb 11, 2011)

Newbie xdeath by midnightxx is off to a good start xdeath by midnightxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    well I guess you got really LUCKY because so many people have been affected. And I hope in all your years to come you continue to do well, dang I always have to study I'm a big for-getter lol

Crazy people think they are getting saner..haha that was cool
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Feb 09, 2011 at 10:47 AM.

Newbie bluewolf is off to a good start bluewolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Teen partying is a huge discussion because it's always been around and will always be around. It'll just change on what will happen at the parties.

I wont lie and say I haven't tasted alcohol before however I've never had more than a few sips and only when I'm at my own home and about to go to bed. Some of the smartest people I know are/were into teen partying. Only one guy that I know that was always out partying really messed up his life however as messed up as it was/is he's still extremely intelligent going to a real tough college and is working on fixing his life. I actually know a girl who parties all the time and thinks it's funny how one time she almost overdosed and she's about to graduate high school being valedictorian, she's been accepted to an honor society, and she just got accepted to a really big college to go into journalism.

Peer pressure can do a lot of things but only if you let it. I don't care who your friends are and what they do if you give into that peer pressure it's because you let yourself give in.
    I suppose Santa Claus doesn't go around delivering semi-automatics, extra mags, and cans of tear gas.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bluewolf For This Useful Post:

xdeath by midnightxx (Feb 11, 2011)

Newbie Moose is off to a good start Moose's Avatar
    Thanks

Not nessicarly peer pressure. I started using due to the crazy sh**t going on in my life, I wanted an escape. Thats why i started. I think thats how most people start actually. Although you are very indeed correct.

Death is as generation is, a composition of like elements, and a decompostion into the same.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose For This Useful Post:

xdeath by midnightxx (Feb 22, 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast