+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Teen Partying

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Teen Partying

I can say on my end I started drinking in the 10th grade. Hanging with the upper class; was it peer pressure in a sense, but not really cause it was my choice. Not saying I regret it cause back then was some of my most fun times. When I became a senior is when I started smoking pot. When I hit 21 is when I realized I couldn't do both, so I made a choice to slow down on the drinking... I think I liked pot more, no wait I know I loved pot more...lol Yea you can say trouble at home and of course I made terrible decision making, but that is mainly from drinking heavily and when I mean heavily I mean more than my small body could take. That was one of my changes don't drink to get f*d up, a nice buzz would safice and if I would drink, no pot... Eventually it balanced out... No regretful nights or not rememebering how I made it home type deals. I guess it is true of age comes wisdom, cause as much as I love weed I don't even smoke that anymore, but I will drink a brew or two & have a shot of liqour... But I think once I get old (if I ever get a chance) meaning where I don't have to work anymore and I can chillax' until death decides to come get me... I might blaze a joint or two, just because I do like pot and I am one of those people who believes cigarettes and alcohol is worst than weed, but I will not let it define me or run my life. O yea' about teen partying have fun, be safe, and know yourself, because "if you don't know yourself, then anybody can tell you who to be"... *cheers* I'm OUT!!!

The heart can't lie... Truth is... I love you!!!

Newbie Moose is off to a good start Moose's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice As for me, like i said ive quit but i do agree that pot is some good stuff. and also, it is always good if you do that kinds of stuff to do it with people you know arent going to bring you any harm. Actually, since im on the pot topic, pot is actually healthier than cigarettes are. Marajuana, like cigarettes, are grown naturally, in the ground, but tobacco has more stuff added to it, nasty stuff, as for pot, its just pot.

Death is as generation is, a composition of like elements, and a decompostion into the same.

Otaku death13 is off to a good start death13's Avatar
    Thanks

This is true I just quit smoking and I'm a teenager. My life is so much better without the peer pressure now I just tell people "No thanks. I quit." and stuff like that. Some people say I'm lame but I've already started to do well in school since I stopped partying with my friends so much and smoking. There's nothing wrong with having fun, just don't go somewhere where you know someone will try pressuring you into doing things that affect your health. Most of my family has died of cancer from smoking and I've been through a lot of crap in my life. Having to worry about getting cancer didn't help. I hope I never have to put myself or my family and friends through that again. Thank you for reading this and I hope this may help anyone being subjected to peer pressure.

See all of you around.

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

When I was in my teens I was never really one for big party's I just like having 3 or 4 of my freinds over that was a party enough for me. So times parties does not have to be a house full of people, it can be the company that you keep.

Otaku Marcus Fenix is off to a good start Marcus Fenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Hell, I've been to a few bonfires, but we never had any problems with drugs. I think parents are partly to blame.
    We gotta make our choices...because in the end we are who we choose to be.

Because choice is the only real freedom any of us have.

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Really I don't understand why beer or wine or mix drinks and pot, and smoking Make partys fun can people have a good time without Drugs, smoking or drinking? I am not passing judgement here, I just understand why you need those " elements to have a good time?
    Elite Member
    Achieved after 150 days AND 500 posts.
    Veteran Member
    Achieved after 365 days AND 1000 posts.

Otaku Marcus Fenix is off to a good start Marcus Fenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Grave Heat View Post
    Really I don't understand why beer or wine or mix drinks and pot, and smoking Make partys fun can people have a good time without Drugs, smoking or drinking? I am not passing judgement here, I just understand why you need those " elements to have a good time?
    Because they want to fit into the "IN" crowd. Because drugs are supposedly going to make you popular, instead it ****s you up real bad.
    We gotta make our choices...because in the end we are who we choose to be.

Because choice is the only real freedom any of us have.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3