+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: teen pregnancy: right or wrong?

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

teen pregnancy: right or wrong?

ok me and akura were walking down the school hallway when a girl comes up and says "omg you guys im pregnant" me and her just looked at her and i said"what are you going to do you can't afford a baby right now" and she said
    "oh i dont know"
    now if she tought of aborting well dont you think it's wrong to get pregnant when you are barely 15?to abort a baby instead of letting it come into this world?

If a child is made,he should be taken care of with love and care,not to be aborted. comments and opinions are welcome
    ♥~*The Princess*~♥
    Yeah, Bye.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: teen pregnancy:right or wrong

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyloser View Post
    ok me and akura were walking down the school hallway when a girl comes up and says "omg you guys im pregnant" me and her just looked at her and i said"what are you going to do you can't afford a baby right now" and she said
    "oh i dont know"
    now if she tought of aborting well dont you think it's wrong to get pregnant when you are barely 15?to abort a baby instead of letting it come into this world?

If a child is made,he should be taken care of with love and care,not to be aborted. comments and opinions are welcome
    ?~*The Princess*~?

You're really asking this question? Teen pregancy is not a good idea! Don't abort the child, but don't try to get pregnant. If you end up "in the family way," give birth to the baby and put it up for adoption. But do EVERYTHING IN YOUR POWER TO AVOID GETTING PREGNANT!! (This includes but is not limited to WAITING UNTIL MARRIAGE!!!!!!)

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with you to a certain point. I think that if i child was made intentionally, then yes i think that it should be cared and loved for... but if it was made unintentionally then no i don't think that having an abortion is wrong... If someone was raped and gets pregnant.. they should keep the child... Reminding themselves of the horror they went through day after day???

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Is there a debate inherent here? I don't think anyone is going to argue the virtues of teen pregnancy.

Then again, your ACTUAL topic seems to be "abortion is so terrible, don't you think so too?"

In which case, my answer is: No. I don't. And any argument you could make that teenagers shouldn't be getting pregnant or having sex at all is exactly why there need to be abortions available to them in the event that they're stupid, immature, irresponsible or think themselves invincible.

I have seen mistreated children... I've seen children raised into lives of poverty, self-entitlement and neglect. That is far more damaging to the children (and society as a whole) than had they erased from the world before they had brain cells, nerves, consciousness or identity. An embryo is not a child: it has the POTENTIAL to become a child if given time to develop ~ unless you suggest that masturbation and NOT getting pregnant every possible chance you have is also a form of murder (in which sperm and eggs ~ both bearing the building blocks for potential children ~ go unused and die)

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't want to say abortion is dumb and i would be mean about it,what i'm saying is young teenage girls are not using protection or are having sex to early.to me that's just dumb.For the baby's sake do not abort!!!!!If you have a baby i agree with divine to put it up for adoption,but to abort it's like taking away a life. that's just sad it makes me mad and sad.
    Yeah, Bye.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess Im kind of confused on the issue.. Are you asking if teen abortion is wrong, or if teens being a parent is wrong?

Either way, I think abortion is wrong, (however Im pro-choice). I dont think many young women get abortions because they feel it the "right" thing... Its more just the outcome of their own irresponsibility. And although adoption is a perfectly viable solution... It is hard to A: Come full term with a child inside of you and give it away. B: Its hard to live your life wondering about your offspring. Some people find it unethical, I guess they feel if you bring something to this world you should be the one to care for it.

As far as young parents... I cant barely imagine what it would be like to have a child while still in high-school. However I've seen it done, and not so badly done... considering the circumstances. But.... As a teen you're just not mentally ready to be a mother. I got pregnant at 18, had my firstborn at 19... I was out of school... but far from ready. That DOESN'T mean my child grew up without care and love... just less stability, and some chaos... as I was still growing. To top it off I had my second child at 22, and still hadn't gotten to the point where I felt I was stable.

Now Im 24 with children ages 2 and 4... I have about 7 gray hairs and counting... Frankly, I should've waited.... But, life happens.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Thanks

some might be ready peach,but not all.im not saying they are not responsible i mean my mom and dad had me when they were barely 22 but they were responsible and we are fine as can be.like me,i have to admit i am NOT ready to have a baby.i have bro and sis but i think its just not the time for me.and yes i dont think abortion is a good idea.
    Yeah, Bye.

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyloser View Post
    i don't want to say abortion is dumb and i would be mean about it,what i'm saying is young teenage girls are not using protection or are having sex to early.to me that's just dumb.For the baby's sake do not abort!!!!!If you have a baby i agree with divine to put it up for adoption,but to abort it's like taking away a life. that's just sad it makes me mad and sad.
    No i don't think you should put it up for abortion for just any reason.. like i said.. if you wanted to because of rape or something... that's different...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast