+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12

Thread: teen pregnancy: right or wrong?

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: teen pregnancy: right or wrong?

THINK BEFORE YOU DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no kid or any human soul should have to be aborted because of the irresponsible parent!!!!!!!

*babies come into this world for joy and happiness , not to bring sadness because you dont want it*

PUT IT UP FOR ADOPTION BUT FOR YOUR OWN GOOD , DO NOT ABORT!!!!!!!
    Yeah, Bye.

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok Lets go off on this no abortion put up for adoption for a sec.
    The child grows up and learns the truth about the mom's actions.
    The child wants to find he and learn more about her.
    Do you really think its going to be easy for the the mom to explan how she was an "active teen" and did somthing stupid by having sex the have them.
    I don't think mom or child are going to be able to take that kind of talk.
    My own brother was that kind of child but with his blood father and the guy is a hypocrit.
    He told my mother that he did want anything to with my brother and had two kids of his own.
    That makes my brother a basterd son.
    Nothing tern out right in a teen pregnancy wether you abort or not.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

i wont make it long IT IS WRONG .... and for the reasons everyone mentioned in here ... a teenager won't be able to hold the responsibility of this and plus you would destroy a human being even before its birth time ... i can't even imagine myself in the place of someone born as a result of this irrational acts ... and since abortion for that reason is wrong too in my opinion so it is a total Mistake
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    i wont make it long IT IS WRONG .... and for the reasons everyone mentioned in here ... a teenager won't be able to hold the responsibility of this and plus you would destroy a human being even before its birth time ... i can't even imagine myself in the place of someone born as a result of this irrational acts ... and since abortion for that reason is wrong too in my opinion so it is a total Mistake
    I don't think its wrong(Bad or evil), its just not right(appropriate) when your that age. Though when your a teen your not thinking about getting pregnant, your just thinking about being in love and the great feeling sex is giving you.

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

This is a touch subject you could do it by just thinking that you dont need protection or you could do it cause you wanted to but you should not acted like you did nothing wrong and you should take respondabtle for the baby if you it was your choice to have sex.
    if you where raped that is a different story and you can do what oyou want with that baby.but if it was a choice you should have to take care of it.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12