+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: teen pregnancy: right or wrong?

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: teen pregnancy:right or wrong

To everyone who says abortion is wrong... You have to understand that not every person with a child inside them growing has the mind set on raising one or is capable of... Are you even considering the outcome of the child situation or even the mother's stable condition... I'm not saying every pregnant teenager go get an abortion, cause some have that support from families, friends, & are stable enough to be a fit mother, but I would like abortion to be an option cause if not than trash can babies & foster care would be higher than it is.... And I for one can't stand a person who would throw their baby away like trash... But I understand what you all are saying & is coming from cause I for one won't let my girl get rid of my child cause I have the mind set of I would give & do anything for my child... Like I said not every person has that mind set or will put their child first & if you aren't willing to do that than you shouldn't have a child in my opinion...

Otaku Kazaf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well everything has been pretty much said, but I guess in my own words abortion is up to the on who has the need to make that decision. I won't really judge anyone based on that ONE time. But if someone keeps doing that...said person must have no conscience and I can't respect anyone who does that more than once. Mistakes happen but you better learn from it especially if that means technically taking a life.

As for the whole teen pregnancy thing. Do what you want but it certainly isn't fair to have a child raised in poverty. Most people do not DECIDE to have kids until a nice financial situation has been established. Seriously...FOOD,CLOTHING,SHELTER,SCHOOL. All that for atleast 14-18 years. You have to think about that.

Bottom line: IF you can provide for it and make sure that child is happy then go right ahead and be happy knowing that you worked your arse off and got the job done. If not...good luck. Not the best of ideas.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: teen pregnancy:right or wrong

Teen pregnancy is wrong! Its not cool to get pregnant that early. Some people might think its ok,but its not. You should wait until its time to have a baby not have one just because most teens want to.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok yea its WROMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

For me haveing sex at such an early age is not right. I mean 17 or 18 fine but
    you at least have the ability to get a job. I dont agree with it cause I think it should be saved for marraige.

But yea abortions are wrong. You kill a child when you do it and you could have possibly killed someone that could have saved the world from dissese.(sorry for the miss spelling XD)
    but yea I dont think its right.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

tsurara has basically said what I wanted to say about teenagers, prenancy and abortion. It's up to them..no one has the right to tell any one other wise.

and for those who do get pregnant and keep the baby? why such the negative view?
    clearly they are going through harships and they know they stuffed up, but I give them credits for trying. They are my hero's. They are proving to the world that just because they are 'too young' doesn't mean they can't look after a baby. I think people should stop looking down on them and give them the support they need. What happen has happened and nothing can change that, all they can do is look to the future. Looking down on them is not going to change anything.

I personally don't see how it is so 'wrong'. I mean, it might not be the best choice. but calling it 'wrong'. Having a baby is 'wrong' now?

I knew a girl who was 16-17 she fell pregnant. It wasn't planned, but all the same she was happy about it and glad and felt ready for it. She got looked down upon because she was young and pregnant.

I'm not saying that all teenagers should be able to have baby's or that it is the best thing to do or anything like that, I'm just saying that those who do fall pregnant are just dealing with the consequences, there is nothing 'wrong' with that.

For most cases with teenagers pregnacy moving onto the topic of abortion, I think it's ok. financially they aren't ready and probably maturity as well, again depending on the situation, nobody has the right to say

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princes View Post
    Ok yea its WROMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

For me haveing sex at such an early age is not right. I mean 17 or 18 fine but
    you at least have the ability to get a job. I dont agree with it cause I think it should be saved for marraige.

But yea abortions are wrong. You kill a child when you do it and you could have possibly killed someone that could have saved the world from dissese.(sorry for the miss spelling XD)
    but yea I dont think its right.
    Even if it was from rape??? You that someone should live their life seeing their rapist in their kid's eyes? That they should wait around wondering who the kid will be like??

I'm sorry but if you are raped and you unintentionally get pregnant that way.. I think that it is right to be able to get an abortion... A person should have to suffer not getting the best education they could because of someone else's actions??? They should know everyday that someday their kid will have to find out that they were created out of something so so.. ****** up that i can't even begin to mold what that would do to the child in my head?

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Namida Goddess View Post
    Don't get me wrong I have known a couple of people my age that wanted a baby and walked around without any shame, and I will respect that as long as they know what they are getting themselves into.
    There is just no way. No way can you "Know what you're getting into" as a first time parent, none the less a teen parent... I've had 2 kids now, My first at 19... And I've been to birthing classes with ADULT first time parents who are scared out of their minds, and rightfully so.

When I was pregnant with my first (at 18)... I thought I knew... I thought everything would be ay-okay. Thats because I WAS too young. Teenagers are often convinced they know everything and can handle whatever comes their way. Being a new, full time parent... will knock anyone on their ass.

Once again let me reiterate, This doesn't mean a teen cant raise a child. There is much more to parenting than ones age, or their financial stabilty. Find the means to feed, dress, shelter, LOVE and TEACH your children... and you can be a decent parent. But teenage parents, and their children are certainly at a disadvantage. Me and my children included.

Teen pregnancy SHOULD really be avoided... But then again, unplaned pregnancies and irresponsiblity go hand and hand... As does teenagers and irresponsibilty. Such is life.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazawa View Post
    And to you Divine Punishment once again, do you know how many kids are awaiting adoptions? Its a ridiculously high number, and some of those foster homes children get put in could turn out to be worse than death.
    Yes, but how could you deny someone the right to live? What if that embryo would grow up to cure cancer, or end global warming, or change the face of modern literature? What if your mother had wanted an abortion; would you care if she had aborted you (if you were conscious, that is)?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast