+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: teen pregnancy: right or wrong?

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: teen pregnancy:right or wrong

^ well I know the question isn't directed at me, but if my mother aborted me, I wouldn't have cared either way..because I wouldn have been glad that she had made the choice HERSELF! not let some one else told her, what was best for her, because it was their beliefs, she didn't have the choice.

your beliefs has nothing to do if someone else aborts a child (expect maybe the father). I respect the fact that you don't think it's right ( in some ways I agree). But that gives no one else the right to force views onto other people. Denying people choice when it comes to abortion is doing just that, especially when it comes to teenagers.

Newbie b3cksta is off to a good start b3cksta's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: teen pregnancy:right or wrong

well if da boi friend left then she sud um...... get rid of it cuz i no wotz itz lyk 2 grow up with owt a dad and itz not fun at all

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    Yes, but how could you deny someone the right to live? What if that embryo would grow up to cure cancer, or end global warming, or change the face of modern literature? What if your mother had wanted an abortion; would you care if she had aborted you (if you were conscious, that is)?
    Well first off "their" not someone, I believe that individuality is life.

So by saying that aren't you denying someone who is already 100% proof positive to be a living individual the woman, the right live? You can throw all the what ifs in there that you like, but in the end your just trying to force people into your way of thinking. I would just want people to have a clear picture, because all of this immoral crap will cause someone to not see the forest for the trees.

If a woman is pregnant and want to have the child more power to her, but if not and she wants to abort it then the same power to her.

If she had that would have been her choice, simple as that.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Pregnancy is a part of life, and it happens. Its been happening for millions of years.
    Do I like the idea of a teenager having a kid? No, they're too young in my opinion. But to force someone to not have a child simply because of the mothers age is wrong.

Lets not forget that just a 100 years ago, the average age for mothers was in the late teens early twenties, and the further you go back, the younger the mothers get. This wasn't because of society, religion, or anything else, it was because people didn't live as long as they do now.

And because people are living longer now, our society has deemed it "wrong" for a teen to get pregnant. Its convenient how people forget history.

As for Abortion, my religion only supports it in two cases: 1) There is a danger to the life of the mother, 2) Molestation or Rape. Me personally, I'm pro choice. I believe in the right to choose in all things. ALL things. I have no right to tell another person what to do with their life.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

in my opinion that teen girl is a idiot having a baby while still in school and at a young age and iits wrong, what would happen if the father left the girl? and most likely it will

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a little confused, is this 'bout teen pregnancy or abortion? If it's 'bout teen prenancy... I've known some teens who had children and became wonderful parents and yet I've known some who jus' weren' ready. When it all comes down ta it, it all depends on the maturity of the "Individual." And age isn' necessarily a determinin' factor in that. I've seen both mature young people and old fools, so it all depends on the person that u encounter. I feel also that, "if u take ur chances; u pay the price." Meanin' that there's risk in evrythin', includin' havin' sex, and if a teen is havin' sex; they run the risk of havin' a child. If they feel that it's worth the risk, but they don' want a child; they should take proper precautions. Although nothin' is 100% fool proof and they're still runnin' a risk; they r, at least, reducin' their chances of gettin' pregnant.

As far as abortion... I, personally, don' believe in abortion; but I, in good concious, can' condone makin' it illegal. The right of free will is a sovereign right and I don' feel that I have the right ta take it away. I believe that, as a human being, I should present anyone, who wants ta have an abortion, with options and try my best ta convince them ta take a different path; but in the end I would back off and allow them ta make that choice themselves and leave it between them and God. Ta take that choice away from them would make me, in my opinion, no better than the slave owners of the south, or the ancient civilizations that built their empires upon the backs of slaves.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Whats realy wrong is the fact that sees having sex at that age. Now I may sound abit mad but its just plane wrong. I know abortion is some what wrong but in her case she should have one, She'll have a wake up call like you never believe!
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazawa View Post
    Well first off "their" not someone, I believe that individuality is life.

So by saying that aren't you denying someone who is already 100% proof positive to be a living individual the woman, the right live? You can throw all the what ifs in there that you like, but in the end your just trying to force people into your way of thinking. I would just want people to have a clear picture, because all of this immoral crap will cause someone to not see the forest for the trees.

If a woman is pregnant and want to have the child more power to her, but if not and she wants to abort it then the same power to her.

If she had that would have been her choice, simple as that.
    I happen to believe that life starts the second the sperm fertilizes the egg. The second of conception is the second life begins. I also believe that life is sacred from conception until death.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast