+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: teen pregnancy: right or wrong?

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: teen pregnancy:right or wrong

I happen to believe that life starts the second the sperm fertilizes the egg. The second of conception is the second life begins. I also believe that life is sacred from conception until death.
    I see what you mean even though the girl is barly 15 no child should have to go though the "hells" of child birth. A kid having a kid is just wrong. Wheath she wants the abortion or not, weath you think its she should or not have it she 15 and can't bare a child and you know it.
    Last edited by nightboyz; Aug 29, 2007 at 12:04 PM.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nightboyz View Post
    I see what you mean even though the girl is barly 15 no child should have to go though the "hells" of child birth. A kid having a kid is just wrong. Wheath she wants the abortion or not, weath you think its she should or not have it she 15 and can't bare a child and you know it.
    A kid shouldn't try to grow up too fast. It isn't the child's fault that she had sex with her boyfriend or was raped or molested. I've met the children who were born to rape survivors; they are some of the strongest people I know because their mothers chose them when they didn't have to. Furthermore, if it is between a girl and her boyfriend, why didn't they use protection?

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    A kid shouldn't try to grow up too fast. It isn't the child's fault that she had sex with her boyfriend or was raped or molested. I've met the children who were born to rape survivors; they are some of the strongest people I know because their mothers chose them when they didn't have to. Furthermore, if it is between a girl and her boyfriend, why didn't they use protection?
    I know what your talking about but at that age its seeing a 15 year old kid walk down the halls in high school with a new born,
    why did they have sex in the first place,
    uh dum teen hormons and failing in sex ed if you ask me!
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: teen pregnancy: right or wrong?

ok well frist thing i dont belive in aborton.....its wrong....

but i donno if the woman is ready and can look after it ect and is very imture ect i belive they would make a good pernet

me myslef i cant wait to have kids of my own...as most know..
    and im only 14/15
    and if i got pergnet i would keep the baby not because i think its wrong but becase if i went a got knocked up it would be bad but if it was mine and my bf what ever it would be fine ( even tho it would be ketp ether way) and i would look after it and keep the child as good as i possabile could and i know i might not be abile to aford it but if i was still a teen i would be liveing a home and im sure as hell my mum ect would help me...
    even tho my dad would maybe get really pissed this happend but still it cant be changed...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    ok well frist thing i dont belive in aborton.....its wrong....

but i donno if the woman is ready and can look after it ect and is very imture ect i belive they would make a good pernet

me myslef i cant wait to have kids of my own...as most know..
    and im only 14/15
    and if i got pergnet i would keep the baby not because i think its wrong but becase if i went a got knocked up it would be bad but if it was mine and my bf what ever it would be fine ( even tho it would be ketp ether way) and i would look after it and keep the child as good as i possabile could and i know i might not be abile to aford it but if i was still a teen i would be liveing a home and im sure as hell my mum ect would help me...
    even tho my dad would maybe get really pissed this happend but still it cant be changed...
    Yeah i'v heard that before and your tune will change if you do have a kid at a young age. Im that old but being 21 dose give me some braging right, just live your life and have fun you wont get another childhood again.

All im saing having a kid at a young age will just take the rest of your life away. Being a parent is a full time job there will never be a break.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    I happen to believe that life starts the second the sperm fertilizes the egg. The second of conception is the second life begins. I also believe that life is sacred from conception until death.
    Well thats how you want to think and thats fine, I don't follow that way of thought. Even if I did think that life was automatic when the sperm and egg meet, its still the womans choice.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Funny how people who won't "kill" days-old embryos persist in eating meat, killing mosquitos and believing that animals are soulless creatures designed to serve humans. I abhor the Judeo-Christian view of the concept of "life" as something sacred only to humans. If it's really killing you're against: then think of how ridiculously hypocritical you are the next time you grab a Big Mac or slap a mosquito.

I eat meat.
    I kill mosquitos.
    But I also think it's perfectly fine to "kill" a cluster of rapidly multiplying cells without consciousness, feeling or self-awareness.

I'd feel far guiltier squashing a spider or eating veal than having a first-trimester abortion.

But I'm one of the many smart enough to use protection in order NOT to get into that situation.

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    Funny how people who won't "kill" days-old embryos persist in eating meat, killing mosquitos and believing that animals are soulless creatures designed to serve humans. I abhor the Judeo-Christian view of the concept of "life" as something sacred only to humans. If it's really killing you're against: then think of how ridiculously hypocritical you are the next time you grab a Big Mac or slap a mosquito.

I eat meat.
    I kill mosquitos.
    But I also think it's perfectly fine to "kill" a cluster of rapidly multiplying cells without consciousness, feeling or self-awareness.

I'd feel far guiltier squashing a spider or eating veal than having a first-trimester abortion.

But I'm one of the many smart enough to use protection in order NOT to get into that situation.
    That's is so true, and even if you don't eat meat and you believe abortion is wrong/immoral. What about the twigs and grass your sucking down? Is that not killing a living thing as well? People are to caught up in what life is or isn't. When they should be thinking about their life, which there is no question about it's existence.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast