Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenage Sex

Newbie smexiisailor is off to a good start smexiisailor's Avatar
    Thanks

Teenage Sex

Do you think teenage girls should have sex?
    The Amount of teenage pregnancy's in the world is disgusting... my advise to all you girls is either have safe sex or none at all. Guys you're just as bad for not protecting your girlfriend or who ever they are.
    .:.:.SKAZZA.:.:.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sex

Moving to debate and discuss.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Teenage Sex

Biology and history would seem to imply that by virtue of being capable of reproducing at all: most teens are, in fact, "ready" for sex. If they want to have it: yay... good for them. It's none of my business (unless they're my kids).

What's causing all the trouble is the notion that kids are somehow free of responsibility for their actions on account of their age and that once they start popping out kids -- their relatives, the taxpayers and the abortion clinics have more to worry about than they do.

I think that's bunk.

If you're producing eggs: you're old enough to be held accountable for their willful fertilization :/

And I'm sorry ladies: but sexist or not ~ you're the gatekeepers. You deal with the biological fallout -- not the guys. If you're not brave enough to insist he use protection: you're not ready to be having sex at all.

Want a baby? An abortion? Pay for it yourself, drive your own butt to the hospital and deal with the aftermath.

Haven't got it in you? Then you shouldn't be having unprotected sex.

Can't imagine having a baby? Reality check... that's what sex is for. Saying you "accidentally" got pregnant having sex is like saying you were "accidentally" shot playing russian roulette.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Well technically the guys are at sexual matuirty by age 18. I don't think it's wrong for a girl to want to at this point, but like you said, at least be safe about it. But that's the problem with kids these days. As i look around the hallways in my high school, i see more and more epople ignorant to what could happen if they blow off protection and all that.

which i find funny. a senior in high school who is still a virgin knows more about sex than the idiots who lost it at 13. (even though i didn't go into much detail, although Tsurara kinda said all that i didn;t think of ^^)
    Why hello there!

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    Biology and history would seem to imply that by virtue of being capable of reproducing at all: most teens are, in fact, "ready" for sex. If they want to have it: yay... good for them. It's none of my business (unless they're my kids).

What's causing all the trouble is the notion that kids are somehow free of responsibility for their actions on account of their age and that once they start popping out kids -- their relatives, the taxpayers and the abortion clinics have more to worry about than they do.

I think that's bunk.

If you're producing eggs: you're old enough to be held accountable for their willful fertilization :/

And I'm sorry ladies: but sexist or not ~ you're the gatekeepers. You deal with the biological fallout -- not the guys. If you're not brave enough to insist he use protection: you're not ready to be having sex at all.

Want a baby? An abortion? Pay for it yourself, drive your own butt to the hospital and deal with the aftermath.

Haven't got it in you? Then you shouldn't be having unprotected sex.

Can't imagine having a baby? Reality check... that's what sex is for. Saying you "accidentally" got pregnant having sex is like saying you were "accidentally" shot playing russian roulette.
    Damn, you beat me to it again.
    But yes I agree, on everything on this right here. Girls, you have the power, the guys don't. If a guy wants to have sex, tell him to back off, if he doesn't, punch him in the face. I cant stand how most of the time its almost always the girls say "its his fault for me being pregnant" and claim to be the victim... Umm I don't know about you but the last time I checked it takes TWO people so guess what girls, your just as much at fault as the guys. So stop your sniveling and deal with it. Guys, if you get a girl pregnant well then you better as hell take responsibility as well, because if you don't then you are a total duchbag and you will win the biggest a** hole award and believe me those awards are not pretty. Its not cool, it doesn't make you a bad a**, it just makes you an A**!!

Here is one of my most favorite quotes of all time... "Just because you can, doesn't mean you should!!"
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Feb 27, 2008 at 09:25 AM.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Why is it always the girls? O_o If they want to have sex let them and let them deal with the consequences of that decision! With me, if I decided I wanted to have sex with my boyfriend I would happily have his child. That however is my choice before I do it, not after. Gosh be mature enough to handle what your doing and stop living in the damn moment!

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smexiisailor View Post
    The Amount of teenage pregnancy's in the world is disgusting... my advise to all you girls is either have safe sex or none at all. Guys you're just as bad for not protecting your girlfriend or who ever they are.
    Wow, you say it like people are INTENTIONALLY getting pregnant!

I happen to be the product of teenage sex and I can tell you from first AND second hand experience that it's not as easy as you make it sound. Teenagers are people too. They don't listen as much as you'd like them to, but they're still people and people make mistakes. Trust me, from my teenage years to the present, I've always done my best to practice safe sex. But, because I'm human, I slip up from time to time. At the age of 25, I had a son. My mother had me when she was sixteen. It was her FIRST TIME having sex when she got pregnant with me. A simple mistake is all it was. One my mom does not regret either.

It's not as easy as pointing a finger and "giving advice" (which is more like talking down to a person), saying things like, "Either strap up, or don't have sex at all." It's not simple as breathing. We as humans have urges and sometimes those urges turn in to instinct. By that point in time, it's hard to fight those urges and you just go with the flow. Yeah, people will have accidental pregnancies, people will have abortions or deal with the concequences of their actions... And teenagers are going to get pregnant! That's not gonna stop, it'll probably decrease a bit, but never die down. Sh*t, there was a point in time in our society's history when males MY AGE were getting their 14 year old wives pregnant!!

What makes our time any different?

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara
    LOL!!

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smexiisailor View Post
    I agree it is very disgusting! I am guessing your talking about underage teenagers having sex? Usually however the girls are the ones that want the sex and to be honest they must have a really old boyfriend in order to create "baby" I have a personal issue with CHAVS as mainly chavs get pregnant, they come in 6 stages...

1: BULLY
    2: SEX
    3: BABY OH NO!
    4: MUST MARRY
    5: DIVORCE
    6: MY LIFE IS NOW SCREWED...DRUGS!!!

Sums it up really...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast