Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenage Sex

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Teenage Sex

well for me i dont really think its right for any girl or guy to be having sex under the age of 18 because they are immature. Even some 20 year olds are just as immature.

And the thing is when you get pregnant in high school you have pretty much screwed your life up. You now have to take care of yourself and your child.

And if you do have sex early then thats on you if you get pregnant though dont be running to mommy and daddy to bail you out on it. you wanted to have sex so you must think that you are ready to have a baby. Deal with it. Get a job and raise your child.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princes View Post
    well for me i dont really think its right for any girl or guy to be having sex under the age of 18 because they are immature. Even some 20 year olds are just as immature.

And the thing is when you get pregnant in high school you have pretty much screwed your life up. You now have to take care of yourself and your child.

And if you do have sex early then thats on you if you get pregnant though dont be running to mommy and daddy to bail you out on it. you wanted to have sex so you must think that you are ready to have a baby. Deal with it. Get a job and raise your child.
    Many young people these days don't understand life in the big picture and screw their lives up before they mature as you said. my niece is 13 and she is pregnant, she didn't notice untill 6 months in so it was to late for an abortion, she will have to live with that for the rest of her life. Unless she gives it away but she is the same age as me and it mkaes me wonder how the hell can you do and live with that? Shows you what sex can do. (Shes a chav by the way, just thought i'd point that out)

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Age doesn't make you mature. Responsibility does.

80% of the 20-30 year-olds in Japan I've met with kids are too "immature" to raise children decently (they're still living with their parents and spending their money on Starbucks coffee and designer bags).

It doesn't matter.

You don't need a PHD or even a high school diploma to raise a child... those things are luxuries we've come to expect (and still can if we make decent decisions about our actions).

But if you want to do something stupid: you have to deal with the fallout. That is what makes for maturity. Someone bailing you out or making excuses for you doesn't help at all.

I know plenty of teenage pregnancies that turned out just fine. The thing they have in common: parents who accepted that they screwed up and made things work anyway.

The ones I consider gigantic failures? They've got 4 or 5 kids now -- all of them monsters being raised by state money or their grandparents while their parents go out and get drunk every Saturday night.

Life doesn't wait for you to be "ready" in any other respect... and seeing as your body is ready anywhere from 10-15 years-old: maybe we need to stop babying teens when they get into trouble?

Thing is: there's this great thing we have called "free will". It allows us to decide our own destinies to a point... But in order for it to work in any remotely moral fashion, we need to accept responsiblity for the things we've done.

We're incredibly spoiled and evade responsibility for virtually everything. We're passing it on to our children.

Maybe none of us are mature enough to be having babies anymore?

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that having sex should be something sacred and between people who love each other and know that they will for many years to come...
    Teens do not see that they are way to young to bear such a responsibility and to them..sex is sex.."one day I have a boyfriend and the other I do not".....so guess what..."I can get another one"..that is the type of attitude I see these days from young girls....
    They do not respect themselves and other people and if you ask them what were you thinking.they will just shrug it off and have a no care attitude with them...that just boggles my mind...
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Pshaw! If my mother heard that, she'd take offense. Just because you have a kid at a young age, it doesn't mean your life is screwed. Like I stated earlier, my momz had me when she was sixteen. She was twenty when she had my sis and twenty four when she had my bro. She raised all of us well, we've never been homeless, hungry, abused, on welfare or in a situation that would put my mom in the category of a bad parent!

It's not a matter of when you have the kid, but what you do when you have the kid that screws up people's lives and sh*ts on everyone's parade!

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    Age doesn't make you mature. Responsibility does.

80% of the 20-30 year-olds in Japan I've met with kids are too "immature" to raise children decently (they're still living with their parents and spending their money on Starbucks coffee and designer bags).

It doesn't matter.

You don't need a PHD or even a high school diploma to raise a child... those things are luxuries we've come to expect (and still can if we make decent decisions about our actions).

But if you want to do something stupid: you have to deal with the fallout. That is what makes for maturity. Someone bailing you out or making excuses for you doesn't help at all.

I know plenty of teenage pregnancies that turned out just fine. The thing they have in common: parents who accepted that they screwed up and made things work anyway.

The ones I consider gigantic failures? They've got 4 or 5 kids now -- all of them monsters being raised by state money or their grandparents while their parents go out and get drunk every Saturday night.

Life doesn't wait for you to be "ready" in any other respect... and seeing as your body is ready anywhere from 10-15 years-old: maybe we need to stop babying teens when they get into trouble?

Thing is: there's this great thing we have called "free will". It allows us to decide our own destinies to a point... But in order for it to work in any remotely moral fashion, we need to accept responsiblity for the things we've done.

We're incredibly spoiled and evade responsibility for virtually everything. We're passing it on to our children.

Maybe none of us are mature enough to be having babies anymore?
    Much agreed. I'm 27 and still in the process of growing up. But at least I try to be as responsible as humanly possible. That's what separates the mature ones from the rest of the litter. Granted, I can be immature from time to time, it doesn't govern my every action and it shouldn't for anyone who's a parent.

Every adult can honestly say--if you look deep down inside--that you've still got growing up to do and we'll probably be that way until we're in our death beds. Age has absolutely nothing to do with maturity, as Tsurara stated previously. I know 13 year olds who are more respsonsible than some 40 year olds!! *cough-cough--my dad--cough-wheeze*

6. The Following User Says Thank You to atomik_sprout For This Useful Post:

Kool2bchilln (May 01, 2008)

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout
    Pshaw! If my mother heard that, she'd take offense. Just because you have a kid at a young age, it doesn't mean your life is screwed. Like I stated earlier, my momz had me when she was sixteen. She was twenty when she had my sis and twenty four when she had my bro. She raised all of us well, we've never been homeless, hungry, abused, on welfare or in a situation that would put my mom in the category of a bad parent!
    mm yes i can see what your saying but i know alot of people that have dropped out of school and have screwed there lives up. But i do know that its not the case for everyone

but it does hold more of a challenge when you have a child and sometimes it can be good and for most it is bad.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I respect your mom Atomic, she owned up for what she had done and had taken responsibility for it, and in the prosses is having a great life with you and your other sibling. The fact that most of us are making is that a lot of other girls at that age mind you are not propaired mentily, maturly, or economicly. The sad fact is that most of these girls who I have seen becoming pregnant are not the kind of person your mom is. They do not want to mature because they like being spoiled, they dreaded the thought that their life now had to revolve around some one else other then them selves, and the fact that getting a job ruined their sociel life, and they didnt want to sacrifice even that for another life that they then selves were holding. But dont get me wrong either, I to have seen teen pairents, like your mom, were able to comit to all three of the things I said before and are enjoying their life. But most, well, tsurara has somed it up rather well.
    I also agree with you Astaroth, it is suppose to be a sacred act between two people that should never be taken for granted.
    Now as for my self, I would love to be a father some day and have kids with my girlfriend who I hope some day will be my future wife. But I know we are not set mentaly, I also know that we are not set economicly, but we are maturly ready, but with out those other two factors, we dont dair risk it.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Isn't this kind of a weird question?? Because teenagers are anything from 17 and under right, and wouldn't that make it statutory rape in the first place?? It would be illegal anyways. But for the sake of argument I can sort of understand why...Unfortunately for teenage sex cases, I assume most of them are on the guys?? I rarely heard a case where a woman pushed an unwilling guy to not wear a condom (sounds weird just typing this lol).

I am not as crazy about having part of my tax money going to these folks, as long as they "learn" their mistake and willing to get an education/job and contribute to society. I am more than willing to lend a monetary hand.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast