Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenage Sex

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Teenage Sex

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princes View Post
    mm yes i can see what your saying but i know alot of people that have dropped out of school and have screwed there lives up. But i do know that its not the case for everyone

but it does hold more of a challenge when you have a child and sometimes it can be good and for most it is bad.
    How many people is "a lot of people"? I know a small handfull of people (roughly 6; my sister included) who have had a child in their teenage years and have done nothing but what they feel in their hearts to be the right thing. I will admit, on the other hand, that there ARE just plain irresponsible and lazy. Those kids need to get their genitals clipped off! To quote Bob Barker, "Have your son or daughter spayed or neutered today!"

Please! For the love of God! LOL.

But in general, most people I've spoken with (be they teenager or young adult) have told me the same thing that comes out my mouth about parenthood. Having a child is like a huge smack in the face! A wake up call for most people. I know it was for me! You grow up quick when you have a kid... If you're capable of growing up that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    I respect your mom Atomik, she owned up for what she had done and had taken responsibility for it, and in the process is having a great life with you and your other sibling. The fact that most of us are making is that a lot of other girls at that age mind you are not propaired mentily, maturly, or economicly. The sad fact is that most of these girls who I have seen becoming pregnant are not the kind of person your mom is. They do not want to mature because they like being spoiled, they dreaded the thought that their life now had to revolve around some one else other then them selves, and the fact that getting a job ruined their sociel life, and they didnt want to sacrifice even that for another life that they then selves were holding. But dont get me wrong either, I to have seen teen pairents, like your mom, were able to comit to all three of the things I said before and are enjoying their life. But most, well, tsurara has somed it up rather well.
    I also agree with you Astaroth, it is suppose to be a sacred act between two people that should never be taken for granted.
    Now as for my self, I would love to be a father some day and have kids with my girlfriend who I hope some day will be my future wife. But I know we are not set mentaly, I also know that we are not set economicly, but we are maturly ready, but with out those other two factors, we dont dair risk it.
    So true, but I like to believe that there are more girls who will do what's right for their child than there are the lazy, good for nothing, "why are you even reproducing?" teenage mothers. Also, nobody is EVER prepared for a child, economically, or mentally. It just happens...

My mom DEFINITELY wasn't prepared economically, we lived in a studio apartment until I was about four and my mom got married to my sister's dad. My mom never depended on my grandmother either. Once she graduated from HS, she went straight to vocational school and during all this, she held a job at McDonald's; which didn't pay sh*t back then and still doesn't pay sh*t. But she followed through.

I hope that these younger girls can learn from the examples of my mother and many other mothers that have followed suit. Because I'm not keen on the idea of me paying anybody's way through life. I'm doin' that for myself, my son and my sanity. I don't need to worry about a parent/child I've never met or seen before.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Isn't this kind of a weird question?? Because teenagers are anything from 17 and under right, and wouldn't that make it statutory rape in the first place??
    Not if the guy is a minor also. Ive never heard of minor being charged with this. A over protective father could probably get the teenage perv(lol) charged with something else, like maybe sodomy. Then again if they did, our courts would be even more over-worked.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

No offence to girls but if you are dumb enough to have underage sex without protecion its you fault and the guy as well who ever got the girl pregent. You deserve what happen if you have unerprotected sex
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    ... like maybe sodomy.
    Now see... if everyone was engaging in sodomy we wouldn't be having this debate!

Sodomy is one of the more reliable forms of birth control

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont think anyone should have sex out of wed-lock. Since people dont usually get married till about 21 and most states will only permit people to get married till a certain age this would solve the problem. That plus if there is a child then it within a family setting and hopefully they dont actually do it till they give it some sort of thought as to weather there actually ready.

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    Want a baby? An abortion? Pay for it yourself, drive your own butt to the hospital and deal with the aftermath.

Haven't got it in you? Then you shouldn't be having unprotected sex.

Can't imagine having a baby? Reality check... that's what sex is for. Saying you "accidentally" got pregnant having sex is like saying you were "accidentally" shot playing russian roulette.
    I agree with everything you said but this since it takes two people to have sex thus both should take responsibility for it not just the girl

We're incredibly spoiled and evade responsibility for virtually everything. We're passing it on to our children.

Maybe none of us are mature enough to be having babies anymore?
    I agree with everything you said but this really stood out since I really dont wand to see what the world is like in 30-40 years considering how things seem to be degenerating everywhere morally and spiritually.
    Barbecued,bake,fryed,every sort of sauce as well as bread of dog.......No mater what it always tastes like chicken. Any ideas oh how to change this?

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Now see... if everyone was engaging in sodomy we wouldn't be having this debate!

Sodomy is one of the more reliable forms of birth control
    Too friggin' true!! Before the wrath of God, why do you think Sodom and Gemorrah were the only two sex crazed cities in the world at the time and were right next to eachother? They needed to reproduce at some point in time. "Sodom--named after sodomy--and Gemorrah... Which was named after an even stranger set of moves!" ~The Professor Bros.

Otaku animemeg may be famous one day animemeg may be famous one day animemeg's Avatar
    Thanks

Physically yes, as far as biology goes the human body was built to be most sexual active in the teen years...

Do they have the maturity? Emitional readiness? Etc? I would say nine times out of ten no. Sex is a big deal, regardless of how it's down played in Western culture. The choice of who to have sex with and when is very large and should not be rushed into.

My biggest concern with teen sex is that teens are not fully developed. Most people change drastically when they go to college (or whatever comes for them after high school), so the choice they make at 18 is not for them when they are older.

I wish I would have waited, I would be no less sexually active now, but at the very least the people I was with in high school would not be a regret to me.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm against this kind of thing in every way possible.
    It goes against my beliefs that you should wait until after marrage.
    So those are my thoughts.
    I suppose if someone were depressive enough they might do it to "Ease the pain" so to speak but you should be full aware or yours and your partner's actions.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast