Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenage Sex

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Teenage Sex

Well simply put, they shouldn't even have unprotected sex until they are financially and mentally ready. That should probably happen after collage with a trusting career in my opinion. You wouldn't want your mother to be taking care of more children, or otherwise, having to drop out of school and having to nurture your infant. Not to mention the diseases you can catch from having unprotected sex. More and more people are dying from AIDS or HIV.

Unfortunately, this generation is really going downhill because of bad decisions caused by careless teens. So some people really need to think before they act.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

No i think they should wait intilll mariage im a man so i dont want that to happen but i belive that should happen they are young and they belive in some boy and have sex because they think that boy loves them but most of the time the boy just wanted to have sex in the first place and mostly likely after hes done having sex with you he will dump you because he got what he wanted.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro Psycho View Post
    Well simply put, they shouldn't even have unprotected sex until they are financially and mentally ready. That should probably happen after collage with a trusting career in my opinion. You wouldn't want your mother to be taking care of more children, or otherwise, having to drop out of school and having to nurture your infant. Not to mention the diseases you can catch from having unprotected sex. More and more people are dying from AIDS or HIV.

Unfortunately, this generation is really going downhill because of bad decisions caused by careless teens. So some people really need to think before they act.
    Some adults shouldn't even be having sex, and aren't ready for kids either(Think white trash). But its hard to fight those hormones at any age.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont think theres anything wrong with it, its been apart of history that young girls would have children around the age of 14 or 15. But I DO believe for the sake of women that every girl should be on birth control, and guys need to use condoms all the time, until they are ready for a baby, and know they can raise it well. No need to jump into adulthood

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    I dont think theres anything wrong with it, its been apart of history that young girls would have children around the age of 14 or 15. But I DO believe for the sake of women that every girl should be on birth control, and guys need to use condoms all the time, until they are ready for a baby, and know they can raise it well. No need to jump into adulthood
    That’s because the early part of human history all the way up to roughly 80 to 100 years ago, there was this thing called high infant mortality rate (Which is still around in some countries) where younger women HAD to be at a younger age to give birth because so many children died at birth. So no that is not a legitimist argument I am sorry to say. And for handing out condoms and birth control pills to teenagers you are encouraging them to have sex. That doesn’t fix the problem at all. All you’re doing is giving it a different face but it’s still the same damn thing. I don’t know about you but I wouldn’t want my kids to have sex at such a young age.

I have a question for every one here. If you were the parent, how would you feel if your son or daughter had protected and unprotected sex, and why.

For my self, I would be deeply disappointed, disgusted, and hurt. The reason why would be because I would have explained to them early on that it should be shared with some one you love, and must be done out of love and not lust/puppy love or what ever. But because it’s a sacred act that should never and I mean NEVER taken lightly. The act of my children having sex at a young teen age shows me that they learned nothing, that they have no respect for them selves, that they would be willing to violate them selves in such a manner, to let some stranger who they could very well possibly never be with again strip a piece of them away, a piece that could never be given back. Such ignorance, selfishness, all of that is disgusting and vile, safe sex or not. Because when they realize their mistake, there is nothing they could ever do to take back what they have done. When they are finely in a relationship where this time the two truly love each other, and are completely devoted to each other, that they would regret for the rest of their life’s that this person should have be their first, that it was this person who they should have given the piece of them selves to.
    As for my self? I would be hurt because I would feel like I have been betrayed and because that I have failed them.
    Last edited by Scourge; Mar 03, 2008 at 03:04 PM.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

your spelling would seem to indicate that lack of education is a bigger problem than a dearth of condoms

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

My stand point is simple, regardless of age or if you’re a guy/girl…you should not be having sex until you are able to care for the child you produce. That means you have to be responsible, caring, financially stable and dedicated to the well being of your child. If you can’t do ALL of those then you shouldn’t be having sex.

The point of sex is reproduction, it being pleasurable or fun is an attribute of sex which is meant as a natural motivation for us to reproduce and sustain the human race. It being fun or pleasurable is not the reason for having it. I believe that most people fail in understanding that. I mean why else do we have “protection”, orphans and abortions in the first place. But I won’t go into them as that is a different subject matter.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    your spelling would seem to indicate that lack of education is a bigger problem than a dearth of condoms
    If this is directed at me then you should know that I was in the midst of doing my spell checking when you were making your remark.
    I will admit, its a rant and there for wasn’t paying attention to my spelling until after posting it before I realized that I forget to proof read it.

Any way let us move along.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast