Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Teenage Sex

Otaku FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Teenage Sex

Honestly, when kids start having sex its when there is nothing for them to do. Adults are always preoccupied with work and in their free time they get ****** up and/or have sex. That idea comes a lot from television so maybe that's why teenagers have sex. Maybe its not a good idea. I know its not healthy and promotes a non-healthy adult lifestyle. I didn't have sex until I was 18. I feel that because of that I'm not centered around it. Adults I know now that were active as a teenager are even more sexually active now as adults because its what they are familiar with.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Mar 10, 2008 at 01:53 PM.
    --//Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained\\--

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

I say you have sex its your responsibility! And as long as it dont deal with me i dont care! I choose to wait till i graduate till i have kids so I dont have to deal with the issues and problems that can come a hand!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by highteckdudu View Post
    I say you have sex its your responsibility! And as long as it dont deal with me i dont care! I choose to wait till i graduate till i have kids so I dont have to deal with the issues and problems that can come a hand!
    He's right, it is their own descion in my opinion thier just screwing up their lives. But yep they decide what they want we decide what we want, life moves on.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

At Least 1 in 4 Teenage Girls Has Sexually Transmitted Disease - Health News | Current Health News | Medical News
    At least one in four teenage girls nationwide has a sexually transmitted disease, or more than 3 million teens, according to the first study of its kind in this age group.
    Just thought I would pass it on in the ongoing conversation. There is more then one reason not to have sex outside of marriage. This fallacious idea that teen sex is without consequences if you just keep from getting pregnant is absurd.

Oh, and I believe someone earlier said, let me see, "Biology and history would seem to imply that by virtue of being capable of reproducing at all: most teens are, in fact, "ready" for sex." According to the research I have read that is far from true. Kids as young as 10 have proven to be capable of becoming pregnant however research has shown that physically the body is not finished developing until around 21-23 and having sex before then can do damage, having a baby even more so. Perhaps that is why so many girls die in childbirth in places where they tend to marry young. Add into that that emotional and mental growth doesn't finish until around the same age and the vast majority of teens are not emotionally equipped to deal with a deal with a sexual relationship either.

Let me break it to you gently, no you are not an exception.
    Last edited by Arrianna; Mar 11, 2008 at 01:32 PM. Reason: sp

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie Orochimaru is off to a good start Orochimaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smexiisailor View Post
    Do you think teenage girls should have sex?
    The Amount of teenage pregnancy's in the world is disgusting... my advise to all you girls is either have safe sex or none at all. Guys you're just as bad for not protecting your girlfriend or who ever they are.
    I agree. teen pregnancy is getting out of control. If we don't start useing protection the spread of std's will grow more out of control as it is. so i say wait till your married or start useing protection guys.
    Do you know the happiness and sence of accomplishment you gain when you have a chance to hurt the one you called "master"?

Otaku jazzy9513 is off to a good start
    Thanks

i think its dangerous and not supposed to happen because alot of people are just pervs who rape people and not actually have sex with them!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

According to the research I have read that is far from true. Kids as young as 10 have proven to be capable of becoming pregnant however research has shown that physically the body is not finished developing until around 21-23 and having sex before then can do damage, having a baby even more so. Perhaps that is why so many girls die in childbirth in places where they tend to marry young.
    If you want to argue that their not ready mentally for sex fine, but that "body is not finished developing" is not really correct. Yeah ill agree if there like under 16 or 15, but not 21-23. The body may not be 100% done at that age, it doesn't mean most aren't capable of carrying a baby to term(Im talking the 17 and up range). Millions of young women do it everyday.

What you should have said was, have sex before you fully mature physically increases your changes for damage to you and your baby, and the younger you are the higher the risk.

The reason for the deaths in child births stemmed form medicine not being able to handle some births back then(or in 3rd world country's today, also not being equipped for some births). The same things happen today, we just have the knowledge to prevent them. Like knowing some births cant be delivered via the birth canal, and need a C-Section. The only thing being young did was increase these complications a bit, which can easily be rectified with todays medicine.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Mar 11, 2008 at 07:57 PM.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    What you should have said was, have sex before you fully mature physically increases your changes for damage to you and your baby, and the younger you are the higher the risk.
    Well put but that isn't the entire picture which is why I didn't say it. Engaging in sex before your body has fully matured can do other damage as well that can lead to lifelong issues, especially for females (guys get all the breaks where sex is concerned ). Just like your statement however the younger the person the higher the risk so the closer you are to full maturation the lower the risk as well.

Personally I think the STD rate of "nearly half of the sexually experienced teens at any one time" should be a wakeup call to just how many consequences there really is. You don't want an STD there is only one 100% successful way to avoid it, abstinence. As much as I enjoyed tsurara's comparison to Russian roulette (best quote of the month) for pregnancy, where STD's are concerned it is more like flipping a coin. Heads you have an STD, tails you don't.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast