+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenage Violence

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Teenage Violence

All across the world there is violence, wars going on, racism, anything you can think of is happened. Possibly the worst of which is teenage violence.

Simply arguments escalating to hatred which then becomes physical, in some cases.

How does this happen and why. What isn't the adult world doing to stop these things.

People under eighteen, should they be tried under the same penalties those over the age of eighteen face? Why shouldn't they, depending on the crime they commit would this be wrong?
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Teenage Violence

Alot of people are violent now and days, most teens want to fight even over the smallest things I think its because they wanna look hard. I don't see to many fights over nothing but alot of fights happen from name calling.

Adults can't control what kids do, we do what we want. Yea the penalties would make alot of kids to stop fighting I think its a little to much thou.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I think that those under 18 ( 13 up prehaps?)should be tried as adults (exception with the death penalty) and get the same sentence. They know right from wrong - there is really no excuse for any sort of violence at their age - especially if it's out of school.

In school..well there is always some sort of school yard fight - but the school should punish that. Unless of course it get's out of hand ( says with knifes or guns)

I think some teens need to settle down and think about what they are doing and what they could possibly do. They'll regret it for the rest of their lives

Newbie Gunny_32 may be famous one day Gunny_32 may be famous one day Gunny_32's Avatar
    Thanks

I think most teens are voilent beacuse they want the attention that comes with being violent

Newbie nocturnal_heart may be famous one day nocturnal_heart may be famous one day nocturnal_heart's Avatar
    Thanks

well to start off, you know that school shootings are down since 20 years ago? please read my entire post before flaming

In my opinion there are a few reasons that lead to increased youth violence:

Lack of discipline; I'm not saying kids need to be beaten or anything like that, i don't know how to solve this. But if you compare the respect kids showed to adults 75 years ago, to the amount theey show now, its crazy. Kids these days punch teachers, yell and curse at them. Doesn't that seem wrong?

Subdued anger: Kids aren't allowed to fight like they used to. This is gonna sound stupid, but a little fist fight can relieve some anger and hatred inside. Perhaps there's a better way to do(i.e. consuling or something) but who knows.
    Beauty of whatever kind, in its supreme development, invariably excites the sensitive soul to tears.
    ~Edgar Allan Poe

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Believe it or not there is a direct correlation to both poverty levels and single parenthood (which are also linked). A lack of responsible adults to provide the necessary example and discipline. Combine that with the cloistering that also goes on where children have the opposite occure. The parents who never let their kids face consequences for their actions. Things then escalate to the point where the kids can no longer be protected from their actions.

Essentially a lack of responsibility on everyones part. Self discipline is not popular anymore (it hasnt been since the 60s) and we are reaping the result.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Adults are an influence to their children.They are the ones responsible for setting an example for them and as you know,children act the way that their parents act.Teenage violence can be caused by three factors.Neglect from parents,wanting attention and parential influence.At least that is what i think,judging from experience though i myself am not an adult.I think there are laws on this issue,but i don't think it has been enforced properly.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FLawEdmiNd View Post
    All across the world there is violence, wars going on, racism, anything you can think of is happened. Possibly the worst of which is teenage violence.

Simply arguments escalating to hatred which then becomes physical, in some cases.

How does this happen and why. What isn't the adult world doing to stop these things.

People under eighteen, should they be tried under the same penalties those over the age of eighteen face? Why shouldn't they, depending on the crime they commit would this be wrong?
    Humm, i see, that is exactly what the bible predicted was going to happen one day. Well, yep dah! there is violance everywhere and it is normal to happen. Since the beginning of times men has been fighting one another for survival and to prove who is the strongest.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast