+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Teenage Violence

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Teenage Violence

Quote Originally Posted by FLawEdmiNd View Post
    All across the world there is violence, wars going on, racism, anything you can think of is happened. Possibly the worst of which is teenage violence.

Simply arguments escalating to hatred which then becomes physical, in some cases.

How does this happen and why. What isn't the adult world doing to stop these things.

People under eighteen, should they be tried under the same penalties those over the age of eighteen face? Why shouldn't they, depending on the crime they commit would this be wrong?
    i'm now older than 18.. but i never face any physical contact (give a fist, kick...+++)with other people. so, maybe i can write some about this.. even at some case i'm still facing a hard time to control my self.

based on my experiences, i also agree with what Arrianna said. the physical or unwilling act of the youth occurs because they lack of ESQ. then in some case, maybe they cannot control their self because what they face on is the thing that is a unsatisfying fact.. they want to change that but they cannot.. then their heart is fulfilled by hate. in the end if it reach the peak, and cannot be controled anymore it will take a physical shape (i.e. fight, etc)

then the factors that influence the ESQ of some person (in this case the youth) are friend(s), parent, teacher... i mean the one who is the most "near" with that person. i said friend(s) because usually the person who mostly interact with the youth is friend. i think you know about parent. then teacher.. the one who care the student in the class.. the one who teach what they know to his/her student.

how adult act about this? the only thing that adult can influence the youth is through the parent and teacher. that's. teach the good one and prohibit some unwilling things. and some adult are working on that.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    Because people still have their own right to choose what to do. Even when you have parents who do the right things you will still get some bad apples. It is just without the right environment the chances of those apples spoiling are alot higher.
    Hey, I'll also agree with you there. It's very true that sometimes no matter how good of a parent one can be, their kids might still turn out to be a hooligan. While good parenting and a good environment improve the chances of that not happening, it can still happen as there are kids who are just naturally bad and ill-spirited.

Does it mean that they can never be good or learn to do the right things? No, of course not. Given the right punishment after a wrongdoing, and continual love and support, they can always grow out of their immaturity and be a great person.

Banned 10~TeSTaMeNtS may be famous one day 10~TeSTaMeNtS may be famous one day 10~TeSTaMeNtS's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Teenage Violence

i dont agree on this teenage violence...why violence when you can talk is over?...there is nothing like a good old talk to solve problems...just be reasonable...

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

i think because some of the adult people try to minimize the trouble in the future of human and keep the peace+human quality as the human is.. then they educate us how to act and think...

the example is
    in my area the church has the activity every weekend for this thing..
    the mosque hold what it called jum'atan... it is very recomended thing for men to join..
    etc...

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe that just because they are under the age of 18 does not mean they should be sheltered from the acts that they have commited. Say it was murder I believe that they should be tried just as everyone else that has commited murder. It's not right to say well they know he/she's is not 18 maybe we can save them. No if they did the crime they need to do the time. Yes, the cause for the violence is from what kids see going on around the world they want to act all big and bad to impress others and show they can do anything. If they get a taste of what their crimes have gotten them into and if the wars would stop, Well lets jut say I think the world along with the Teen world (yes there is two different worlds) would be so much better. Crack down on the Violence of the Adults and you crack down on the Violence of the Teens.
    Last edited by Ky-lyrra; Jan 03, 2007 at 01:07 AM. Reason: fixing errors

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Teenage Violence

People fight at my school all the time! A lot of them have anger issues. There are also psychos everywhere today not just at school.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

as a teen myself, i have to say becasue kids dont give a shi* anymore. it's kids that will literally kill you at my school if you get in a fight with them. one girl went to jail for cutting a girl's wrist and a couple of boys jumped a dude who had sex with one of they girls and beat him with a golf club. kids are so brutal and heartless now that they feel now in the world of now 2007 they have to protect themselves. maybe the cause is gang violence

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Newbie Count Saint Germain may be famous one day Count Saint Germain may be famous one day
    Somewhere dark lonely and infested with spiders
    Thanks

It's times like this I'm glad I grew up in a culture where the parents still punnish their children by hitting them with the traditional beating stick (or belt) if they do something immorall. I can't remember the last time someone in my school did someting very violent, the usual fights are never really bloody, it's first to bleed losses and they usually just go for the nose (one punch and it's done).
    But then you look at other schools in the country, those that teach the immigrants from up north, where beating your child for doing something Immorall gets you a 2 week prison sentance. They don't go for first blood, the go for last man standing.(2 weeks ago aboy was killed for his lunch box in a school just a few miles from mine.

What I'm actually trying to say here is the main problem with teenagers today is dissiplan nothing more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast