+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Teenage Violence

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Teenage Violence

the only reason violence is most party's and wild weed smoker's, if you get drunk and sleep with someone's girlfriend then they are gonna be pissed, its like bunch of hyenas fighting who gets the territory or whats their's, but it aint my place to know so am not saying anything else.

Newbie Alternative ZERO may be famous one day Alternative ZERO may be famous one day
    Thanks

i think teenage violence comes from many reasons...one reason or well, not fully a reason but a catalyst, is an error in parenthood....i do think that parents should accept their responsibilities and be totally aware of it...sometimes lack of presence by the parents tend to make the kids exposed to something unpleasant, even if they go to work everyday and leave their kids behind at home or somewhere else they should remember to give a few lessons and warnings to the children before leaving until those lessons are are stuck on the child's mind...there are kids who can comprehend well with the rights and wrongs and there are some who are rebellious, IMO parents should make adjustments on parenthood depending on what kind of personalities their kids might have...right discipline should be given, not less and not much in a sense that you do spartan punishments on kids...if they discipline the kids too much it might turn the kids to be totally rebellious thus having the tendencies to be suicidal, violent, and to join gangs...if they don't give enough discipline the kids might continue doing their baddie streak....the parents should show what's wrong and what's right thus giving the children the right ideas to follow...

another reason is bad environment, even if you have kind people inside your home..living somewhere in a ghetto that's full of killings and violence can make the child stuck in a do or die situation, well not just a ghetto but also a school, etc.....it will become like a jungle for him and he thinks he should be one of the predators rather than the prey in order to survive and not be ridiculed by the others...personally we live in the suburbs but the slums is not far from here....almost all crooks, no-gooders, gangboys, and criminals who are jailed around this area is from the slums...so i'd say bad environment really pushes and drives children to be more violent and crook-ish in order to survive...lack of education comes in here, most of the families under the poverty line fails to provide their children proper education and the children are left in the streets sniffing drugs at a very early age, when they grow up i won't be surprised if they turn out to be one of those gangboys....

even educated teens are not an exception for violence tho, some schools are full of gangs and gang wars between rival schools is not uncommon...i still call it lack of education eventhough they went to school or something, they might be inside the classroom but that doesn't mean they have inherited the proper lessons in life on their heads....they consider themselves hard knocks and tough so they tend to get in to trouble more often...it's like acting as an alpha male/female/gang or something....

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

i watch this show about some kid who was going out with a girl and he was doing good but later on he started to abuse her and hit her, so the girl broke up with him and he started with another girl but a few weeks later he started to get crazy and runs after his gf with a knife and got her at the end of the hall and started to slice her and screams filled the hall and students came running out and found the girl dead on the floor and notice the guy ran ran out of the school, and the police got him and arrested him for murder and sentenced to jail for life

Newbie foxboy is off to a good start foxboy's Avatar
    Thanks

most of the time teenage violence is because of their hormones,mostly and besides I am sure that " it's my life I'll do it my way" attitude they have been brought up with has something to do with the matter.

Otaku Brent-Enix is off to a good start Brent-Enix's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with foxboy. It's probably the self-discovery of the teen. S/He's probably thinking, "I'm old enough already. And I want to have things my way." But, not all teenagers think like that. Sometimes, they get violent and/or aggressive because they lack love from their homes. And, yes, parents are also an influence in a child's life as s/he grows up. So, the saying "Like father like son" is partly true.

Violent behavior can also occur when the teen did not know how to control his/her emotions when s/he was young. Also, his/her parents must've never actually considered their feelings when they were young.

But, seriously, I'm not quite sure how the teen mind works. I've never been there.

mmhmm.

Otaku Sasuke Is Emo may be famous one day Sasuke Is Emo's Avatar
    Thanks

ok... to anwer the first question... the reason this all happens is because WE ARE HUMAN its our nature our insinct to do this kind of stuff... second... crap forgot ur second point! uhh g2g byebye!

Newbie Naruku is off to a good start Naruku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny_32 View Post
    I think most teens are voilent beacuse they want the attention that comes with being violent
    I think violence fun to watch,teens fight over petty things like girls or other stupid reasons.
    However pitting people against each other gives me such pleasure hahahaha!

What do you think please do reply.
    Naraku

Newbie Cobra_Commander is just another face in the crowd Cobra_Commander's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FLawEdmiNd View Post
    All across the world there is violence, wars going on, racism, anything you can think of is happened. Possibly the worst of which is teenage violence.

Simply arguments escalating to hatred which then becomes physical, in some cases.

How does this happen and why. What isn't the adult world doing to stop these things.

People under eighteen, should they be tried under the same penalties those over the age of eighteen face? Why shouldn't they, depending on the crime they commit would this be wrong?

I hate the justice system. If a 13 year old kills someone, they have so much protection it isn't even funny. I say, don't hide their names and faces. Let the world see them and maybe they'll realize how stupid they are when they see their name and face plastered on the front page as a murderer. Don't send them to juvi or do some stupid community service crap either. Give them just as many years in jail as any adult. Murder and murder, crime is crime, no matter how old you are.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast