Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: is there anything wrong with...

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

is there anything wrong with...

when it comes to writing poetry and songs is it creepy or scary in any sense that people seem to write about the darker side of teh human soul? me personally i dont think so cuz i do it all teh time. some people that have read some of my works think that im suicidal and a devil worshipper because of teh content. everything is not all pure and white roses as some people like to think. tell me what you think and why.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: is there anything wrong with...

It's a lot easier to write about negative things than positive things. Just like it's much easier to insult than to give a meaningful compliment.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

darker side of the human soul is the one that comes out the most, writing poetry about anything else other than evil, hatred etc. is almost boring in a sense

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Without yin, there is no yang. Without darkness, there is no light. Balance...

I believe people write about the more darker parts of past experiences just because it's a healthier way to express one's feelings without hurting themselves or anyone else for that matter. It teaches others things through reading the experiences of others. It inspires people to express themselves in the very same manner.

There is nothing wrong with it at all.

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

that and the darker side has alot more to write about that the pure nice things as well. i understand the two sides of a coin theory and i just prefer the darker stuff more interesting and more topics to write about when it come to that.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

i think it's totally okay, and cool. look at edgar allen poe's work. all of it was so dark, i like it as long as it is brilliantly spine chilling and well thought out. if it's not very good and filled w/ overdone goth-corniness, then i hate it.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

All kinds of crap happens in people's lives.
    From what they can't express using feelings they write down or draw.
    Just another outlet of emotion, yeah?
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

I really WISH that I didn't have to always write about the negitive. But it's the only time I can write. When I'm content or happy, I can't write, I get writers block. It sucks. But when I'm upset I need to write. So it happens easier. That and I tend to be a bit of a pessimist.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast