Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: is there anything wrong with...

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: is there anything wrong with...

I think it's ok if you write about the negative side of life... I acutally find the happy dappy poems annoying

And I agree with Hassun- it's easier to write sad and angry ones, becuase these feelings have more emotion and they are easier to describe- finding beautifull words is quite hard... It doesn't ruin make the negative poems bad though... it just means there's more space to improve in.

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

The darkness in use all keeps use logical. We can all see that the darkness in us keeps us at a calm state and open minded. The light keeps us homed on the topic at hand to the point of insanatiy. Loss the light loss you mind, Douse the darkness go insane.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

Negative aspects of life seem to impact people more emotionally than positive ones making it easier to write about. The same thing happens to me when I write poetry and I don't consider myself depressed or in any way satanic.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Writin' dark stuff is allurin'; it allows us ta explore aspects of our personality and imagination that we wouldn', otherwise, let out. It also serves as an outlet for our more negative emotions, keepin' us from goin' completely insane. All of this allows us ta explore the things that r most negative 'bout us w/o bringin' harm ta any1 or anythin' and, difficult as it maybe ta believe, this is all perfectly natural for us. What isn' natural is when we allow those negative aspects of our lives ta take control of it. So writin' 'bout those negative aspects isn' so strange at all.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    I think it's ok if you write about the negative side of life... I acutally find the happy dappy poems annoying
    Yeah, I hear ya there, LOL. Most of the time, those poems are located on cheesy greeting cards and such. The type of crap you buy from Hallmark or somethin'.

Newbie Ivy Spring may be famous one day Ivy Spring may be famous one day Ivy Spring's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think it is wrong. Dark poetry just talks about how life can get. The world is not all rainbows and sunshine and people need to understand that. Writing poetry might be someones way of dealing with a really bad problem that they may be going through. It doesn't mean that they are all depressed and want to kill themselves. When I become upset, I listen to emo and metal bands. I feel like the music is taking away all my bad feelings even for just a short peroid of time. It is a whole lot better than just sitting and thinking about it, because that can just make the sadness worse.

Manga - my anti-drug because when your addicted to manga how can you possibly afford drugs??

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 1 month or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2