+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Is there a certain age to determine when you are ready for marriage?

Otaku bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

Is there a certain age to determine when you are ready for marriage?

Hello, hello again. Studying about the history of back then , girls got married really , really young and to really old guys or at least guys who were a bit too old for them . But somehow, marriages would work out even if the girl was 12 or 13 years old . Nowadays it would be against the law to marry at that age and the older guy getting married would be thrown in jail. So does age really determine when you should get married ? And is age difference that big of a deal and could it affect the marriage in a negative way?
    Bloodymoonreaper

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is there a certain age to determine when you are ready for marriage?

Well in todays society age determins when you should get married. I say you shouldnt get married until after college at least. By then you should be ready for it. I dont think an big age gap is a big deal as long as your both mature adults and have things in common.

Otaku bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

I would imagine age would make a difference or at least bring in some obstacles. For instance I am still in High School and the guy I am with is already graduated and is 25. The problem is I am not only under age but probably a little worried about whether I should go with it or back off for another two or three years. He might be ready , but I am still trying to figure out things.
    Bloodymoonreaper

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloodymoonreaper
    I would imagine age would make a difference or at least bring in some obstacles. For instance I am still in High School and the guy I am with is already graduated and is 25. The problem is I am not only under age but probably a little worried about whether I should go with it or back off for another two or three years. He might be ready , but I am still trying to figure out things.
    You might want to keep it non-sexual. You could get this guy in deep S***. If you love him id wait till your legal.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think there is any real age at which you are then ready for marriage, it depends on a person's physical and mental maturity weither or not they are ready for it. However I do think the eighteen minimum age law for marriage is a good one.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Otaku Sincere may be famous one day Sincere may be famous one day Sincere's Avatar
    Thanks

You'll know when you're ready.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Julia\My Documents\My Pictures\Siggy.jpg
    A white rose no longer alone
    I know who's heart it is to represent
    I didn't pick it, but i let it grow
    For he's the one that's heaven sent. :
    I love you, my White Rose.: The Poop Forums

Thanks

oh it is . Yeah , that was his big worry too.
    Bloodymoonreaper

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

I would say after school then most ppl can start thinking and planning life ahead because it is easy to say lets get married have children and then suffer to support kids it is not the cheapest thing u know not like buying a box of chocolates.
    Today job security on the one side of the married couple is very important and the n if u have a job life can be so much nicer and the money can come in and the family can be formed so yeah everybody just wanna do it and get married aaaargggg we will cross the bridge when we get their attitude just doesn't work for me.
    I am single have a good job but i will have to make huge change to accommadate kids and that kind of thing i mean everyone wanna give their kids what they can if possible so yeah being married is cool but the complications if your planning sucks is realy annoiing.
    So whether age has any effect i think not realy it all depends on the ppl and their abbilities as adults and maybe other things i am not 100% sure what but there is more to it than meets the eye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast