+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Is there a certain age to determine when you are ready for marriage?

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is there a certain age to determine when you are ready for marriage?

I dont think they should be age... but i do think there shouldn't be intervention in marrigaes that the people dont TRULY love each other, or just getting married for the wrong reasons.

I think a good age to be married is in ur 30s
    Last edited by Miroku4444; May 19, 2006 at 10:11 AM.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spymonk
    I would say after school then most ppl can start thinking and planning life ahead because it is easy to say lets get married have children and then suffer to support kids it is not the cheapest thing u know not like buying a box of chocolates.
    Today job security on the one side of the married couple is very important and the n if u have a job life can be so much nicer and the money can come in and the family can be formed so yeah everybody just wanna do it and get married aaaargggg we will cross the bridge when we get their attitude just doesn't work for me.
    I am single have a good job but i will have to make huge change to accommadate kids and that kind of thing i mean everyone wanna give their kids what they can if possible so yeah being married is cool but the complications if your planning sucks is realy annoiing.
    So whether age has any effect i think not realy it all depends on the ppl and their abbilities as adults and maybe other things i am not 100% sure what but there is more to it than meets the eye.

Yes , I guess I would have to agree on that. But lets say one is settled down , has a good job , a house that is practically paid for and savings , but the other is barely getting to feel how it is to be out in the real world as some might say. Then what?
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    I dont think they should be age... but i do think there shouldn't be intervention in marrigaes that the eople dont TRULY love each other, or just getting married for the wrong reasons.

I think a goo age to be married is in ur 30s
    why 30's?.. Isn't that a bit too up there?
    Last edited by bloodymoonreaper; May 19, 2006 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Bloodymoonreaper

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloodymoonreaper
    why 30's?.. Isn't that a bit too up there?
    Hey watch it pal, im in that age group.

I say 25-40 is the perfect age range.

Newbie Killing Beauty may be famous one day Killing Beauty may be famous one day Killing Beauty's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe you need to be at
    least 18. But beyond that,
    it's up to you. If you're in
    love and you want to get
    married, good for you.

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

i think marriage is a big deal...it's the one u are going to be with and should be with for the rest of ur life. it's a big deal and i think people should wait unti u are older and can think things more clearly through.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Newbie Killing Beauty may be famous one day Killing Beauty may be famous one day Killing Beauty's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mixed fighter girl
    should be with for the rest of ur life
    That's just not the way it's done anymore (sadly). Some people are remarried
    once every month or so. Yep. It's sad times.

Otaku Pogo Panic Champion North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Killing Beauty
    That's just not the way it's done anymore (sadly). Some people are remarried
    once every month or so. Yep. It's sad times.
    Like some stars. lol. About 18 I think.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Well in todays society age determins when you should get married. I say you shouldnt get married until after college at least. By then you should be ready for it. I dont think an big age gap is a big deal as long as your both mature adults and have things in common.

i agree with Kastelic on this one..... i have been speaking about this in another forum.....

I believe that one should get married when you are mature enough. i felt that 18 is abit too young to actually get married because at that age you are still unsure of where you life is going and have many choices to make so it would seem a strange to do.

But in the UK, i think you are classed as an adult at 18 anyway but no many people get married here, well i don't think anyway because there is thing about devorice and that its turning out to be a big thing and most people seem to do it.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast