Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is there really TrueLove

Otaku Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day
    Thanks

Is there really TrueLove

sorry if there already a thread bout this cuz i havent seen one,
    Well, just wonderin for you opinions

For myslef I do think there is such thing

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is there really TrueLove

True love. Hmm. For alot of people. But for dumb people who can't figure out which is there true love, well we really luck out and end up hurting everyone we love. But you can't look for love, or you might miss it.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Otaku Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day
    Thanks

So its really what they say " you dont find love, Love finds you"

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm...i guess there such thing as true love^^ haven't see or felt it. but sometimes i don't think i want it, but i kinda know it exits but only for fam or friend.don't know about the other sex.mybe i'm scared. sorry about writing to much.!
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

kinda....juz move with the flow....
    true luv- yes/no....nt sure...it's diff with each individual...but yea...those lucky one...

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, that's what happend to me and my fiance. It was all fate. Story goes like this:

My boyfriend before him is how i met my fiance and then my b/f went to Mexico. So we broke up and one day i was walking to the bus stop and missed the bus. Than a car passed as i looked up and me and my fiance locked eyes. He turned around and we remembered each other. He took me to school and after that, everything fell into place. We've been together 4 years now.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Thanks

What a cute story thats preety much proofs it, and gives me a little hope too

Otaku Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro's Avatar
    Thanks

True love will surely come out & bite you in the ass someday, lol you'll never know.
    Though, one has to accept true love, I for example have thought to witness true love, only to be brought to reality, the girl I loved did not care about me. I fell for her looks & not her thoughts, her body & not her heart. She was ........how do you say.......a..GOLD DIGGER So I left her, which brings me here. Here I can atleast indulge womens feelings & emotions. You have to accept this so called TRUE LOVE or it will sieze to exist.

urr....is this too long? LOL sorry. ^_^
    AO SEX LEGEND ...turn the page...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast