+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Are they right to arrest this guy for sympathezing with the VTech Shooter?

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Are they right to arrest this guy for sympathezing with the VTech Shooter?

They said they arrested this guy for sympathezing with the shooter or somethng. I think the shooter was mentally ill so I don't see whats so wrong about sympathezing with him. Whatever happened to freedom of speech? Anyway what do you guys think?
    Top News- Student Arrested After Talking About Gunman - AOL News

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are they right to arrest this guy for sympathezing with the VTech Shooter?

I heard that he was killing students so yes if thats the wrong story then i'm sorry.....
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    They said they arrested this guy for sympathizing with the shooter or something. I think the shooter was mentally ill so I don't see whats so wrong about sympathizing with him. Whatever happened to freedom of speech? Anyway what do you guys think?
    Did you read the whole story? Hes wasn't arrested for sympathizing with the shooter. It was for interfering with the staff or something. In other words he went postal, and was showing behavior symptoms of the gunman. He was probably goating other students into a fight. So the police were taking no chances after v-Tech massacre, and arrested him.

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh that one! Well I don't know. I feel very sorry for him.........poor guy.........
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Did you read the whole story? Hes wasn't arrested for sympathizing with the shooter. It was for interfering with the staff or something. In other words he went postal, and was showing behavior symptoms of the gunman. He was probably goating other students into a fight. So the police were taking no chances after v-Tech massacre, and arrested him.
    Yes I did read the entire article and more than once. He did not interfere with the staff nor go postal. They didn't mention anything of him physically attacking students. They were just being paranoid and arrested him for no good reason.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the article...
    Several witnesses told investigators the student said he was "angry about all kinds of things from the fluorescent light bulbs to the unpainted walls, and it made him angry enough to kill people," according to a police report. Witnesses "said they were afraid of him and afraid to come to class with him," Wiesley said.
    Now freedom of speech does not include the right to shout 'FIRE' in a dark crowded theater, or to joke about bombs and hijackings on a airliner flight. It sounds like this person should have known better...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie YOUR FACE is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    They said they arrested this guy for sympathezing with the shooter or somethng. I think the shooter was mentally ill so I don't see whats so wrong about sympathezing with him. Whatever happened to freedom of speech? Anyway what do you guys think?
    i dont think its wrong to sypathyse whith the guy some people just snap it hapens to alot of people

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Are they right to arrest this guy for sympathezing with the VTech Shooter?

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the article...

Now freedom of speech does not include the right to shout 'FIRE' in a dark crowded theater, or to joke about bombs and hijackings on a airliner flight. It sounds like this person should have known better...

I didn't read the article, but I saw a bit of info on the tele about a few days ago. I heard that the dude wasn't just sympathizing with the V Tech shooter, and he wasn't just complaining about his surroundings.

This dude was giving the V Tech shooter MAD props! He also said something along the lines of making Coulumbine and V Tech look like nothing compared to what he had in store--what he had in store, I don't know. But the guy was talkin' mad trash.

I think that if you go around saying that you're worse than a guy who shot up a college campus because he wanted to live up to the names of "martyrs" like the Coulumbine kids, you DESERVE to be arrested just for probable cause alone!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast