+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: The Thin Trend

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Thin Trend

I'm makin' it, I have some probs stemmin' from my bout wit cancer, but other than that; I'm fine. Thnx for askin'. U jus' hang in there. Ur goin' through a rough period in ur life, but ur not in it alone. There are others out there like u and if u wanna chat 'bout ur probs or jus' shoot the breeze, jus' PM me and I'll lend a ear. Even if I'm not online, don' let that stop u. I'll reply.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OfeliasFire View Post
    I've been thinking about this for sometime, it all originates from my jealousy of one of my friends. She is thin not sickly thin, just thin...and she gets ten times more attention than I do. I know what you're thinking...."Oh that's probably not the reason...she's probably just more social than you"...well sometimes that is the case. Generally though it isn't.

I am not fat but I am not thin, and I have been called ugly my whole life. I've actually had people tell me they couldn't be my friend or go out with me because I was too fat. WHAT THE HELL???
    I mean do people just not care anymore.

Everyone loves my friend....she has guys waiting in line for her.

Why is it that people who are thin or slender are considered better looking than people who are a tad bit bigger?

Why is that people who are average sized or plus sized are over looked, and if they are looked at it is to be laughed at?

What happened to the beauty of just average sized women and men? For instance if you look back at the old models and renaissance...up until around the time Twiggy came around...that they weren't fat or skinny?

I want average sized women like myself to be considered just as beautiful like it used to be...I doubt that will happen but oh well.

Questions or commets? What do you all think?

Here's a perfect example:

Id like to note that in the rennasance, the larger a person was, the more wealthy they were. It could also be how your friend presents herself. If she shows herself off to the guys, they are gonna be looking for her.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldn't really call it a trend. I'd say that people are just becoming more and more shallow with each passing year--day... whatever.

It's not just the big people who get pooned in the rear either. I'm pretty damn skinny. And--unlike your friend--I have nobody in line for me. I bet if I was fat... No, just kidding. ^_^ But, I know what you're getting at.

People these days--women especially--are trying to get skinnier and skinnier for no reason. It's mad unhealthy. I WISH I could gain some weight my damn self. I don't know what the big deal about being skinny is. All it gets you is made fun of.

I've been thin my whole life, and I get no fun/benefits out of it. And there's tons of skinny girls who are in the same boat as me. I guess you can't be to thin either. But as far as the bigger people are concerned, I don't have a problem with them. I've dated quite a few. But most people are prejudiced against big people before they even meet them. DAMN, ain't that messed up?

Personally, I think your size shouldn't be a factor unless it's unhealthy. Everybody needs somebody. And everybody should be happy with thier own bodies.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Id like to note that in the rennasance, the larger a person was, the more wealthy they were. It could also be how your friend presents herself. If she shows herself off to the guys, they are gonna be looking for her.
    Yeah thats what I meant. It was a sign of prestige and wealth, as being a waif was a sign your poor.

I've been thin my whole life, and I get no fun/benefits out of it. And there's tons of skinny girls who are in the same boat as me. I guess you can't be to thin either. But as far as the bigger people are concerned, I don't have a problem with them. I've dated quite a few. But most people are prejudiced against big people before they even meet them. DAMN, ain't that messed up?
    I was also skinny all my life also, until my metabolism slowed. Now i have a spare tire i need to let go.

Well there is one good benefit of being skinny, when you get older, you know that age you start to put on the pounds. You'll still look good. Like that Asian woman on "Age of love". Shes 48 and is hot as a 25 year old.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4