Closed Thread

Thread: For those who believe in Jesus.

Newbie Serenity Carter may be famous one day Serenity Carter may be famous one day Serenity Carter's Avatar
    Thanks

Question For those who believe in Jesus.

You kno when Jesus said that if you do something with your rite hand, cut it off...? i kno it was meant to be a figure of speech in the teachings today, but what if some1 took that seriously an really cut their hand off. We as humans adapt right? so wouldn ur left hand become as good as ur right? and u might do the same thing again... so wat stops u from doing the same thing? is it the fear of losing another hand? Ur faith? ur concience or choice? Or is it a bit of all 3?
    Any1 have an explanation or opinion????

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks
    are you allow me to comment even i'm not a christian?

Newbie Serenity Carter may be famous one day Serenity Carter may be famous one day Serenity Carter's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah, anyone is free to comment. even if you hate the religon... i jus want to see what kind of opiniion u have on the subject. :,

Thanks
    Yeah, anyone is free to comment. even if you hate the religon... i jus want to see what kind of opinion u have on the subject. :,

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thats wierd cause I dont belive in "God" But Im sure jesus did exist but Im dont belive what he said about God but I respect him cause he was just like us, A Person" who said things to try make ppl better!!! its like Buda or someone else trying to do the right thing...nothin much!!! but thas its what I think!!!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    If your going to make a thread make sure it has a point.

Closed Thread