+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts about reincarnation Ver. 2

Newbie therebel may be famous one day therebel may be famous one day therebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Thoughts about reincarnation Ver. 2

Now, I did a search of the forum and I found this topic in the archive. I have had this topic posted on another forum and got quite the turn out for it. So, let's see if it will make it here.
    Now for the topic it's self. What are your thoughts about reincarnation? And what if there was a way to prove if it exists or not?

Newbie Nameless Shadow may be famous one day Nameless Shadow may be famous one day Nameless Shadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Thoughts about reincarnation Ver. 2

Yes, I am serious and that it=s some freaky stuff. I get scared thinking about it its just wrong, dont tamper with the dead.

Newbie therebel may be famous one day therebel may be famous one day therebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't tamper with the dead? LOL The proof does not lay with the dead themselves. But after some time thinging about it, I think I came up with a way of finding out if reincarnation exists. But I shall hold of on telling it til I get some more post here from others.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Thoughts about reincarnation Ver. 2

Quote Originally Posted by therebel
    Now, I did a search of the forum and I found this topic in the archive. I have had this topic posted on another forum and got quite the turn out for it. So, let's see if it will make it here.
    Now for the topic it's self. What are your thoughts about reincarnation? And what if there was a way to prove if it exists or not?
    Why would you want to know, adn then we would prove as well that there is a higher being. If there is there is, but I don't want to know. In bible ways it is said that it is true, but just for Jesus. i don't know.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Newbie hypnotikboy may be famous one day hypnotikboy may be famous one day
    Thanks

i believe it does exist. it's just that i have nothin to prove it with... sorry. i mean, what is there to do after life?? oops, did i answer a question with a question?? lol. i cant help it

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

When you die you can reincarnate. I've astral projected before. I've asked spirits these questions, and, though reluctant for some reason, they have answer them. The only way I could prove it is to train all of you in astral projection so you can ask the spirits yourself (which I can't because I've only projected a few time spontaneously while lucid dreaming).

Anyway, I say /can/ because you don't really have to if you don't want to. The spiritual realm is very shapeable, so whatever you believe happens when you die, will happen. If you believe you will go to heaven, you will, and it will be exactly as you picture heaven to be like in your mind. If you believe you will be tortured in hell, then you will. If you're agnostic or atheist then you'll just die, and then you'll be in the spiritual. Once you realize that your physical self is dead, or once someone tells you, then you can do whatever you like.

Heaven: If you have created a haven-like heaven for yourself, then most all spirits will just leave you to enjoy yourself and won't bother you at all. After a few thousand years, though, if you start to look tired of your heaven or bored, a spirit will wonder up to you and tell you what's ACTUALLY what.

Hell: Most people that create hells for themselves (rhyme) are the ones who were murderers and rapists and generally nasty people in the physical realm. And that's all well and good because they generally deserve it, so they'll stay for a while until some spirit tells them that they aren't bound to the hell they've made. But some people are just wierd and, for whatever reason, think they deserve to go to hell when they really don't. Those people are the ones that are rescued immediately.

Anyway, yeah, so, you can reincarnate if you want, or not. Eventually most spirits do, just out of boredom.

Of course, there is always the possibility that the whole astral/spiritual realm I've been to many times and all the information I've taken from it was just a massive manifestation of my own mind. However, it would be a pretty big coincidence that I shared the sames manifestations as millions of other people.

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Newbie fookongmick may be famous one day fookongmick may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think such things should be left untouched. But the fact remains we will die someday, and we should cherish our moment now... rather wait till we die.

Thanks

I believe it does exist,,, and we have a way to find out for sure. There are things in this world we know to be fact, but there other things we are told we are suppost to believe in. I prefer to only believe in facts alone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast