+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts about reincarnation Ver. 2

Newbie kuroryu may be famous one day kuroryu may be famous one day kuroryu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Thoughts about reincarnation Ver. 2

Quote Originally Posted by therebel
    Basic psychic level? No, actually it involved alot of researching through public records.
    What did you find in those public records?

Newbie therebel may be famous one day therebel may be famous one day therebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually, I haven't done such research. I'd have to get a federal grant to do such research. But as I figure, it's a matter of cross referencing near deaths to all records of still born births. I believe when you die, you pass right into the next life. The white light is actually the birth canal.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

"And I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it, from whose presence earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged from the things which were written in the books, according to their deeds. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and the dead which were in them according to their deeds. And death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire."(Revelation 20:11-15)
    This is always a very debatable subject but like i thought nobody wanna believe they only die ones the second death that this quote talks about is after ppl are judged they are send to the second and final death.The believer and the ppl living their life according to the word of God will be saved if their names are in the book of life.
    All this reincarnation thing is make believe and nobody will be reincarnated maybe u guys should find the serious readings and not teaching on the subject ..get some other views into the head...
    There are millions of ppl that has discussed this topic in the past and will in the future so what u should do is state your religion and then we will know if u believe in reincarnation.deja vu is totally undescribed in this reincarnations thing because it comes from memories u have seen a picture of the Eifel tower now when u visit France suddenly the mind brings up the image and u feel the effects felt what the call '''deja vu''' and that is why u don't remember everything u see but only bits and pieces and through Hypnotism these memories can come out if led by the hypnotist.So read up on that aswell.

Actually, I haven't done such research. I'd have to get a federal grant to do such research. But as I figure, it's a matter of cross referencing near deaths to all records of still born births. I believe when you die, you pass right into the next life. The white light is actually the birth canal.
    That sounds like something out of a movie bud....come back to reality....

LOL

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

there was this dude on death row; he told his other mates that if reincarnation existed the pot of plant on the left on his reincarnation, he will be shift the pot to the right...after his death it didn't happen....

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chan
    there was this dude on a death row; he told his other mates that if reincarnation existed the pot of plant on the left on his reincarnation, it will be shifted to the right...after his death it didn't happen....
    Hahahah. Just because of that, you disapprove of reincarnation. You got to be kidding me. There isn't a single reference in the sacred scriptures, where it says that a plant pot will move if reincarnation is true. Haha. Trust me, all of the people, who speak of reincarnation have no idea what it is all about. Even the greatest of all Monks cannot comphrehend it, fully.

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Hahahah. Just because of that, you disapprove of reincarnation. You got to be kidding me. There isn't a single reference in the sacred scriptures, where it says that a plant pot will move if reincarnation is true. Haha. Trust me, all of the people, who speak of reincarnation have no idea what it is all about. Even the greatest of all Monks cannot comphrehend it, fully.
    wat i meant was: if he is going to reincarnated, he will shift the pot to the right...anyways it was a hear say...whether it exist or not its beyond us to comprehend

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Well then if say it like that do u have it all figured out because it is definitely not happening and proving that it is,is up to u as a believer in it and the sacred scriptures that u read what is the origin of them and what do they say.
    Because i have no access to scriptures like that i would not know but the only scripture that i have is the Bible and there is no mention of the reincarnation happening so pls tell something i don't know or maybe what i havent read.

Newbie therebel may be famous one day therebel may be famous one day therebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Interesting arguements. Except for the plant one. A person can not be reincaranated into a already existing vessel. And even thought coralating the records of near death, and still born isn't conclusive, I'm sure it can shed more light on whether reincarnation is possible. And if research shows a coralation, then it can answer so many other questions that til now have required "faith". Just imagine the impact of such proof in reincarnation, and God. There would be no doubt then of a higher power and what can happen to us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast