+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts about reincarnation Ver. 2

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Thoughts about reincarnation Ver. 2

Quote Originally Posted by Spymonk
    Well then if say it like that do u have it all figured out because it is definitely not happening and proving that it is,is up to u as a believer in it and the sacred scriptures that u read what is the origin of them and what do they say.
    Because i have no access to scriptures like that i would not know but the only scripture that i have is the Bible and there is no mention of the reincarnation happening so pls tell something i don't know or maybe what i havent read.
    Have I said that I can discern everything about reincarnation? If you read back, you will find that I have mentioned that even the greatest of all Monks cannot fathom reincarnation, fully. However, there are four Spirit Monks at the Temple, where I work, and I am certain that they know a lot about reincarnation than most people would ever know. I remember, two years ago, a few tourists showed up at the Temple, questioning the belief of reincarnation and calling all believers as ignorant. Oh boy, did they get served or what? The Spirit Monks totally ripped their mind apart! Funny thing, later, they started to see light in the idea, and accepted reincarnation. This is a true story. I am not fabricating here.

Anyway! If you don't believe in reincarnation, it's plain fine because you have your own convictions, and they must always be respected, but please don't go to Spirit Monk, mocking on reincarnation. Don't be like it is not happening and all. It won't upset them, but they will have something to say that might leave you standing dumbfounded. As for the sacred scriptures, I believe you can find some books written on reincarnation all across the world. You should definitely be able to find them at you place. ^^ But, if you want to know from the Masters, you must definitely visit a Temple anywhere in Asia. They can explain things far better than the books written by people.

Oh, Bible? I am almost done reading it. I love it! As for me, I accept Lord Jesus Christ, too. Most of the Monks think likewise, so we read all scriptures rather than confining ourselves to just a few things, which I think is amazing. Anyway! I want to add something, but I will refrain. ^_^

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

life is so beautiful, i belive we only get one life and we must live it to our fullest.The Earth won't last forever and when its gone what do the belivers in reincarnation think will happen after that?

Code Name Wind

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lighting Count
    lThe Earth won't last forever and when its gone what do the belivers in reincarnation think will happen after that?
    Good question, but it is simple to answer. ^_^

Yes, Earth and the universe itself doesn't last long, relatively. Anyway! If the universe gets destroyed, it will be created back again. The cycle of creation and destruction! All of the souls, who haven't attained Moksha or Nirvana (Salvation) before the destruction of universe will descend back to earth after the new creation. Once they attain Moksha or Nirvana, they will get detached from the world and ascend to the spirit world. ^_^ There is no escape.

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

well kedar, what happens when everyone attains salvation?

Code Name Wind

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I would suppose that the cycle will end. And there would be no use of reincarnation anymore.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    I would suppose that the cycle will end. And there would be no use of reincarnation anymore.
    your not kedar, but mybe you can answer my next question?Does reincarnation have a beginning or a end?

Code Name Wind

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course I'm not kedar, but I answered in my opinion. ^_^;;

>_> Reincarnation having a beginning or end?

I would suppose so...
    A creature with the first life... and the ending of leaving the cycle.

Thanks

Moksha or Nirvana is the ultimate goal of every soul. Attaining it means, one has seen life in its entirety. Ever soul has attained absolute control over its senses and mind, and the soul itself has gained supreme purity, so thereafter, a soul never commits a wrong deed. Dhrama has became universal and ubiquitous. So, is there anything else to achieve in life? The answer is no.

SK is absolutely right. ^_^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast