+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts about reincarnation Ver. 2

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Thoughts about reincarnation Ver. 2

Is there a possibilty that every soul from the beginning of the cycle was able to attian salvation without ever being reincarnated?

Code Name Wind

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Oh, Bible? I am almost done reading it. I love it! As for me, I accept Lord Jesus Christ, too. Most of the Monks think likewise, so we read all scriptures rather than confining ourselves to just a few things, which I think is amazing. Anyway! I want to add something, but I will refrain. ^_^
    Don't refrain justy do it let get this on the road and on the pages...Now u have me interested in what u did not say.
    So by the way explain the term Spirit Monk...pls...

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lighting Count
    Is there a possibilty that every soul from the beginning of the cycle was able to attian salvation without ever being reincarnated?
    There might have been a chance, but from the looks of it, there wasn't, so there came suffering. I can add more to this, but I am super tired. Need sleep. Sorry. I will add more later. ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Spymonk
    Don't refrain justy do it let get this on the road and on the pages...Now u have me interested in what u did not say.
    So by the way explain the term Spirit Monk...pls...
    Once I clarify from my Master, I will be more than happy to add on what I wanted to say. You see, I am still learning, so I don't want to ask or add something that I am not totally sure of. But, I will once I ask my Master. Wait for it, please. Anyway! Who are Spirit Monks? There are one of the classes of Monks, who are...it is hard to describe here because the ranking isn't simple to understand. I will try to explain by PM!

P.S. Oh, I am a Warrior Monk!

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Ok thanks i will wait...A worrior monk so u into the arts martial i mean and that kind of training now... more than another.

Newbie therebel may be famous one day therebel may be famous one day therebel's Avatar
    Thanks

How does any of this have to do with the proof of whether reincarnation can be proven and how you feel about that?

Newbie SinfulDesires may be famous one day SinfulDesires may be famous one day SinfulDesires's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it could happen. We have no proof whether its true or not. We won't really know until we die I guess. =/

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

I think itz possible but then again there's no way that anyone can prove that it can or cannot.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, therebel... how can you prove God exists? How can you prove science exists? How can you prove that what our senses tell us is true? How can you prove that proof is proof? How can you prove that proof is true?

So in other words...no matter how "CONCRETE" proofs may be, it still doesn't mean anything according to those who realize that everything can be an illusion, even the word itself.

^u^ But of course, that's when you create the thing called "FAITH"... what you said was rather rude, but we understand.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast