+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts about reincarnation Ver. 2

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Thoughts about reincarnation Ver. 2

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    how can you prove God exists? How can you prove science exists? How can you prove that what our senses tell us is true? How can you prove that proof is proof? How can you prove that proof is true?

So in other words...no matter how "CONCRETE" proofs may be, it still doesn't mean anything according to those who realize that everything can be an illusion, even the word itself.

^u^ But of course, that's when you create the thing called "FAITH"....
    you make a vaild point there Soshi, but there is some reason for this reality that we live in.To say a obvious fact may not be a fact, because proof may not be proof is not logical.And this is a logical world we live in, the question i've been asking on this thread are to find some logic in reincarnation.But what i belive this thread will come down to is religon.

and Soshi i was hoping you could answer this questin for me, Is there a possibilty that every soul from the beginning of the cycle was able to attian salvation without ever being reincarnated?

Code Name Wind

Newbie therebel may be famous one day therebel may be famous one day therebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage
    I think itz possible but then again there's no way that anyone can prove that it can or cannot.
    I think it can be proven. After all, I don't believe you can be reincarnated as a bike seat. Humans reincarnate as humans. So comparing near death experiences to still-born births you may find a conection.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

I think what we need to do is set aside all the wanna bee opinions and work this out Logically...
    1.If u die the spirit and the Soul leave the dead body.
    2.All ppl born have a soul and a spirit animal have a soul aswell right...
    3.If u reincarnate u can only reincarnate into something that does not already have a soul and spirit .

Ok taking all that in mind in the thinking process my logical process says that a if u wanna reincarnate say u wanna u can only reincarnated into something that doesn't have a soul and spirit because -- i say this is if u do it with a person 's spirit and soul still intacked that is then called something else like posession.
    Now there is two ways to be posessed either temporarily or permanent in other words the person u were before u got posessed is locked away[kind off] and the spirit that posessed u is the one in charge.
    So what we must do is not confused the whole argument but u cannot take over a humans body by possesion if they don't invite u in the spirit that is.

So think about that and lets hear how logical u think about this, this is not a religeous answer we seek if it exist or not the matter to discuss is if it is possible.

Newbie Celenetan may be famous one day Celenetan may be famous one day
    Thanks

That's just plain scary, guys.

Newbie therebel may be famous one day therebel may be famous one day therebel's Avatar
    Thanks

There are alot of thinga among Heaven and Earth that are scary. But to face them and learn to see them for what they are is the key to banishing the fear of them.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by therebel
    I think it can be proven. After all, I don't believe you can be reincarnated as a bike seat. Humans reincarnate as humans. So comparing near death experiences to still-born births you may find a conection.
    Humans don't necessary reincarnate into humans. It depends on the Karma, understanding of which is not quite simple. ^_^ Humans can reincarnate into animals, and plants, too. Collectively said, humans can reincarnate into all beings that are capable of possessing a soul. Human Body and other coverings can be thought of as clothes for the soul. It is also analogous to a cage, if you think about it.

Newbie Yuki-Hime may be famous one day Yuki-Hime may be famous one day Yuki-Hime's Avatar
    Thanks

Logic of humans is limited, spymonk. I accept the words of Buddha and of Hindu gods. And what Kedar said is right. Humans can be born as pigs too.
    Do you wanna rock with me?

If you stand beside me, and love me always,
    I will make you the happiest person in the world.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yuki-Hime
    Logic of humans is limited, spymonk. I accept the words of Buddha and of Hindu gods. And what Kedar said is right. Humans can be born as pigs too.
    points to 99.9999% of the male species and me, I am their king!

Seriously, I don't believe the same as what kedar does since I am a Christian and not a Hindu/Buddhist. However I believe in a daily continuous rebirth of one's self, each day is a new opportunity and provides limitless possibilities for self-improvement.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast