+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 'Til Death Do Us Part: Murder in the Marriage!!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

'Til Death Do Us Part: Murder in the Marriage!!

Check this out!! This article is about a man who killed his wife last winter.Ex-prof pleads guilty to killing wife - Yahoo! News

People always have rough spots in marriages. My mother has had two divorces and vows never to re-marry. Other couples will usually resolve thier issues through teamwork/discussion, marriage counseling or divorce. Don't ya think that murder is a bit off the deep end?

This isn't the first time someone has killed thier spouse either. "I just lost it." The man says. Really? That's it? That's the reason your wife is dead? When someone kills thier spouse, don't ya think they deserve more than seven years in prision?? I mean you took a vow, made a commitment to someone you were supposed to spend the rest of your life with; through the good and the bad. Shouldn't there be a law with more harsh punishments for spousal murder?

What's your opinion on this subject?

Banned 3cheersforrevenge is off to a good start 3cheersforrevenge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part: Murder in the Marriage!!

wow, that's evil. the guy should be put in jail for the rest of his life and/or be executed. as if someone is evil enough to say, "i love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you, but you make me mad most of the time so, uuuuhhh, DIE!!!!!" seriously, who is that demented and psycho. that news just makes me want to go kill the guy myself, making a vow, a lifelong promise and then killing "the love of his life", sheesh

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 3cheersforrevenge View Post
    wow, that's evil. the guy should be put in jail for the rest of his life and/or be executed. as if someone is evil enough to say, "i love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you, but you make me mad most of the time so, uuuuhhh, DIE!!!!!" seriously, who is that demented and psycho. that news just makes me want to go kill the guy myself, making a vow, a lifelong promise and then killing "the love of his life", sheesh
    Yeah, that's exactly what I thought.

"I love you so much, you're my everything... What? We're out of coffee?? DIE YOU B****!" LOL. No marriage should end like that. Divorce is a sin, yes that's true, but isn't murder a sin as well???

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Well the reason he only got 7 years is because it was a crime of passion...
    no that is what it says in the constitution...believe it or not.
    as for murdering his wife, the guy should be put in prison for the rest of his life.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by overload View Post
    Well the reason he only got 7 years is because it was a crime of passion...
    no that is what it says in the constitution...believe it or not.
    as for murdering his wife, the guy should be put in prison for the rest of his life.
    WTF?? How is murdering your wife out of sheer anger (losing your temper, pretty much) a crime of passion??? There's no passion in murder! There's no affection in killing people!! Seven years is not enough! Were I the judge who sentenced that man, I'd give him four life sentences, no parole and no visits! A man who kills a member of his own family should have no rights as a human being. Lock him in a kennel and spray him with hot water every now and again. Make him feel like he's in hell. That's what I'd do.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

=_= i think, even if you love someone to death... there's at least one point in time when you want to kill them... arguing is a part of learning and growing and relationships... i mean, if you agree on everything, that's great, but is it becuz you're really that similar, or do you just not want to argue? i know that Soshi and i have had rough spots, i dare say that lesser couples would have broken up several times... but we came out stronger becuz of it... i became stronger becuz of it (hate to say it, but i think of myself as the weak link... NOT FOR LONG THOUGH!)...

anyways, i think the guy is super dumb and really, he doesn't deserve the death penalty (staunch opposer of the DP, here) so i vote for hard labor over the next 40 in the depths of Alaska... who's with me?

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

I'll make this short and simple.

Who needs a special law?

Just punishment.... Let them suffer as they made others suffer.

Are we good with that?

Newbie xXxBloodlustxXx is off to a good start xXxBloodlustxXx's Avatar
    Thanks

It's wrong that he killed his wife, that he 'lost it' in the spur of the moment. I do think he needs more than seven years. But seriously, death penalty isn't the answer in this case. That'd be a way out for him. Let him sit in his cell, let his memories haunt and torture him, and let the thoughts of how his daughter now thinks of him tear him to pieces.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast