+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Is time real or not real?

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is time real or not real?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    time is a scientific way of measuring an interval between events. Of course it's real!! Now, when it comes to such things as time travel and what not, well, I believe a man named Eistein had a better way of explaining that.
    i agree...too bad eistein is dead time travel...*day dream* imagine the thing we can do...our lives shall be perfect if tat's the case..

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elie26
    i agree...too bad eistein is dead time travel...*day dream* imagine the thing we can do...our lives shall be perfect if tat's the case..
    I don't think so ... it would change the things that happened naturally. I won't go into details, pm me if you want to know

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

It would that is why it would be better.He meant of found a way to have sex without having to worry about a kid or STDs
    Perfection is dull

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

this is a pretty ironic question, considering the fact that each and every one of us rely on time itself to get through our everyday lives. and now you're all pondering on whether time is real or not?

time is the continuum of experience in which events pass from the future through the present to the past. in other words, without time, we would not have a past, present, or future. so let me ask you now - is time real or not? if you say no, then you're denying the existence of the past, present and future itself.

many have said that time is not real, that time is something we humans have invented to help us through our lives. so if something has been invented by humans, then it is not real? music was invented. is it not real?

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Einstein may be dead, elie, but not his ideas. And if his genius is remembered and recognized for the years to come, the man that was Einstein never died.

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

Time as an idea and human construct does exist.

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

It depends what kind of time your talking about

1) The kind of time that where everything exsits and will carry on yes that type of time exsists

2) The kind of time which we humans have a clock for then no that time does not exsist because its just something which we humans made up to keep track of the time in the first explanation i gave

But i have a feeling this doesnt answer the question you gave the answer to that is that no you can only live in the present as the future has yet to happen and therefore you cannot be there yet and you cant live in the past because that has already happened the sequence of time has happened and you are no longer in that time period.
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

time is real , it was made by man in a early war to have an advantage over the day time and night

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast