+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Is time real or not real?

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is time real or not real?

Time is something that humans made up so that they would feel more oragnised! well actually I don't now why it was made up but it wasn't really necessary, if it didn't exist then i would be able to sleep in lol

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Priestess Angel
    Time is a system used by all of us to keep up with everything. It's a way to know if it will get dark soon or little things like that. Basically, it's just a concept to make our lives just a little bit easier.
    yea I agree wit u...it's that simple.
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Hehe, this question is very mind-boggling.........

What is real anyway? ......... " real -- being or occurring in fact or actuality "

Well, it didnt help....... but I know for a FACT that it's TIME for me to get to bed! XD Time seems real enough to me ^_^
    Kastelic's creation

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

We have got used to use the time for our daily activities that we do everyday. If there wasn't time how can we tell when it is time to go to bed or when it is time to eat. It is pretty simple we invented time because we needed to keep track of our activities. "Necessaty is the mother of all inventions"

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    We have got used to use the time for our daily activities that we do everyday. If there wasn't time how can we tell when it is time to go to bed or when it is time to eat. It is pretty simple we invented time because we needed to keep track of our activities. "Necessary is the mother of all inventions"
    Its "necessity" , Ketaro ^_^

And what you said is pretty much what everyone else here has said......

But can you really prove that time DOES exist? Im not saying that it doesnt...... Im just quite confused and boggled as to how to really PROVE it. Knowing and proving are very different things
    Kastelic's creation

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Its "necessity" , Ketaro ^_^
    well i suck at spelling, thanks for telling me thou!!

Newbie dark anime prince may be famous one day dark anime prince may be famous one day dark anime prince's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel
    this is a pretty ironic question, considering the fact that each and every one of us rely on time itself to get through our everyday lives. and now you're all pondering on whether time is real or not?

time is the continuum of experience in which events pass from the future through the present to the past. in other words, without time, we would not have a past, present, or future. so let me ask you now - is time real or not? if you say no, then you're denying the existence of the past, present and future itself.

many have said that time is not real, that time is something we humans have invented to help us through our lives. so if something has been invented by humans, then it is not real? music was invented. is it not real?
    i really can't be bothered typing my opinion up, but looks like someone's already done so for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6