+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Todays look?

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb Todays look?

ok today im very pisseed because some group of gitls wanna come up to me out of nowhere and say you dont have the look your dismissed. my friend kyla and fylicia were going off while i stood there amazed at how those clones can be. they were pencil thin and had no color to there skin at all and had on hoochie wear. so they reminded me of the girls on mtv and bet and others television stations. all the gils on there are pencil thin and look gorgeous and the girls who look like that make fun of the girls who dont. my question is does todays pop media having a bad effect of good effect? thanks ao members

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: todays look?

I Believe it can have a good and bad effect. For good, they might just Idolize the celebrities for the better and want to be like them. The bad is that they might be a bad type of celebrity.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i think its who you listen to or watch that sets the standerds in some schools or clciks if you will but the pop media doeas have a bad influince not a lot but some
    becuase there are a few pop artitst's that actually make songs that have nothing to do with looking down on others . and for looks thats just a fad it will pass like a sunday on a cool sping morning of course this is just my opinon
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Well guess what..society sucks...if your ugly, your a lozer...if you pretty and sexy and hot...your a winner...thats society now a days join them or rebel. I don't have time for there **** anymore, if they don't like the way i look..they can suck it. Excuse my language...Society is stupid
    If you strive for one thing in life for so long...It's a given you'll miss others along the way...that's how it is...That's life

Otaku Tavrail may be famous one day Tavrail may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think the best example of this is from south park when all the girls idolised Paris Hilton.It can be good for a kid to idolise a celebraity(for example a young athlete admiring a sports star) or it can be a bad thing(girls idolising Paris Hilton for example)

Newbie Miki. may be famous one day Miki. may be famous one day Miki.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I think it has more of the bad effect than the good. q.q" But you cannot put all the blame on them. I see lots of teens trying to be all slim and going for that super model looks, and they end up becoming anorexic. x.x That's not cool. I think you should be happy with what you are and not try to be someone you are not.

! Rescue me from this loneliness !

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

The media is telling girls and guys (maybe) how they're suppose to look like, and everyone is falling for it. Its one thing to follow a trend but being obsess over it is another. A lot of people fails to see that some pictures have been edited with a computer so it is impossible to achieve, let say 'perfect' skin.

Can't blame media for the lack on intelligent that some people have in this world. If girls feels so insecure that the only thing they can follow or look up to is the media then you need get some self-esteem and self-confidence. No one should tell you how you are suppose to look. You have a choice.

Newbie stellar may be famous one day stellar may be famous one day stellar's Avatar
    Thanks

i cant exactly say yes. and i cant exactly say no.
    lol every type of styles r now on tv. and i mean EVERYWHERE. x_X
    tv medias and stuff just air those kind of things to help girls that arent good with fashion. to give them a chance to have that image to look good. which is a great thing. but for them to be mean and rude about other girls that arent. thats their own additude and their own fault. lol

so i wouldnt blame it on mtv and stuff. @.@

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast