+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Todays look?

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: todays look?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Chaos
    Well guess what..society sucks...if your ugly, your a lozer...if you pretty and sexy and hot...your a winner...thats society now a days join them or rebel. I don't have time for there **** anymore, if they don't like the way i look..they can suck it. Excuse my language...Society is stupid
    ^^yah whats he says
    I think they should kill themselves for thinking that you should act just like everyone else,an even change themselves entirly for a group of people...an not be you true self
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't watch MTV, VH1, BET or any of that crap. I think that its trash that rots your mind. And i can watch thing that won't pollute my mind and remain entertained. Without feeling unfulfilled. Like i should be some kind of hypnotized freak obsessed with the "in" look. Or what music i should like. Or what kind of teen i should be.

I would ban those channels if i could. They create restriction to your personality.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Otaku Tavrail may be famous one day Tavrail may be famous one day
    Thanks

I was watching some program and some model was braging that she was a size 0.WTH is a size zero.Its like nothing.How does that work???

And if i see one more program or magazine artical about how to lose wieght to look like Paris im going to scream.These people are setting the worst possible example for young people

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod
    my bro's GF is 30 obs underweight and refuses to gain it back. she looks like a a pole to a chail-link fence

tht is disgusting. I mean i'm skinny n i know it but i've always bin like tht but i kinda hate having a woman who's as skinny as me >.<

I rather have a gf who's got a bit more meat on them Thankfully my gf is like tht i wouldnt change her for the world.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

my question is does todays pop media having a bad effect of good effect?
    BAD! Very bad taste!
    ^^ Pops medias of today are imbeciles. They should be providing idols with proper attitude for today's world. Unfortunately, with ads and commercials we get today are "HOW TO DRESS AND BE A NATURAL SLUT". Now I know why mother and grandparents angers the lifestyle. I may be a modern kid but I know my limits for morals.
    Take this for an example:
    "Can any celebrities appearance make a commercial a success?"
    Answer: No. Your company may get many hits or even appear in youtube etc but you can never make money out of your half-nude celebs because no one gives a damn bout your products and they just wanna watch the commercial that you have wasted too much money on by hiring immoral celebs with lousy charisma.

Any commercial can be a success if they hire any Dick, Tom or Henry with great charisma and manners to promote a product. Who needs celebrities with looks?
    Look good, behave bad. That's your current celebrities.

Judging by appearances is stupid. Stupid. Because you can only fathom him/her explicitly. SO tell me how much pain can the ugliness or the outside do compare to what the inside may do? If love if for the beauty of the outside, it's not love but merely lust or attraction.
    I was deprived of many joy in my life because I wasn't pretty back in my school days. I got discriminated, sat alone in the corner, laughed at and all of that. But I grew up to be strong and I learned the real meaning of BEAUTY. I don't have to explaint his because this is what every ugly ducklings would know by now. Unless you are one of those prissy b!tches with labels. (-_-)

am I out of the topic? sue this sheep then ^^ baa
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

wow, you have some really strong opinions about this.

i don't entirely agree with you however i do think that while every generation needs celebs they don't need the wrong type of them.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

hehe.. I don't have any favorite celeb's or idols so I may not understand other's fondness towards them.

However, this is absurd. I see no point in 'respecting'/'worshipping' for their gorgeous looks. I can never bring myself to understand such pathetic action.

^^
    < sheep is too cocky! XD baa!!
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

i never said i worship them. celebs just have that influence over the populace so they need to be the right kind of influence.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast