+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Todays look?

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: todays look?

i never said i worship them. celebs just have that influence over the populace so they need to be the right kind of influence.
    I'm not adding words to your post, mister.
    In fact, I'm not directing this personally to you. ^^
    Forgive my impoliteness.

The words I used definitely give extreme impressions that many does not like. Well, I'm rude and sarcastic. Hate me ^^

back on topic:
    I used to get lots of insults from both genders for I was not pretty and smart. They were all good looking and I felt like a black sheep. So... yea. it used to pains me. Now? No! I don't look back! In fact, I have my own trend and brands! XD baa~!

pss! beware of people who looks absolutely beautiful! They might not be as beautiful as what they are inside! XD I don't have to go in details on this because this is a very common knowledge~ ^_^
    Last edited by Aya-kun; Aug 04, 2006 at 07:51 AM.
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't mind the extremeism i get like that sometimes too.

as for the last note, i am a very good judge of someone's character, i'm not worried.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nympho
    I don't watch MTV, VH1, BET or any of that crap. I think that its trash that rots your mind. And i can watch thing that won't pollute my mind and remain entertained. Without feeling unfulfilled. Like i should be some kind of hypnotized freak obsessed with the "in" look. Or what music i should like. Or what kind of teen i should be.

I would ban those channels if i could. They create restriction to your personality.
    I do agree with you Sw##t$e, but without those who conform, there won't be any of the "unique/elites." The fact is, there has to always be people at the bottom for there to be people at the top. I make no sense right?....

o~Piggy-san~o

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

you make all the sense in the world, i agree with you. we just have to hope that the ones on top are teh right kind of pplz

Newbie ace_resistance may be famous one day ace_resistance may be famous one day ace_resistance's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that the media like an mtv
    has bad effects on people because it shows all those videos that show girls underdressed, it shows gangsters , guns and things that a kid at a young age should not watch because small kids are easily brainwashed
    and if they grow up with that stuff around them they are gonna think that those things are right to do because they saw them on T.V.

Thanks

i think some of the material really has gotten out of hand.

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pigtaru
    I do agree with you Sw##t$e, but without those who conform, there won't be any of the "unique/elites." The fact is, there has to always be people at the bottom for there to be people at the top. I make no sense right?....
    No you dont.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Newbie Silenced Shadow may be famous one day Silenced Shadow may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod
    wow, you have some really strong opinions about this.

i don't entirely agree with you however i do think that while every generation needs celebs they don't need the wrong type of them.
    Yeah... thats my answer.
    ... the one thing I never wake up from.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast